X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compilationof UI Suggestions

HELLO R2Games, this is to the Developers

Suggestions for UI Changes

1st one - UI change for word warp and font change. can you change how many words can be typed per line? It's really annoying when you have to type 1 sentence on 2 lines because it won't let you finish typing.

2nd one - UI change for Buffs and Debuff, my suggestion would be stop STACKING buffs/debuff together on one tiny square and move them from the feet. If you stick 3 people in one row you can't see the buff/debuff on the top and middle row guy. It's just very hard or completely not seen. it would be better if you move it on their head rather than at their feet. Also, it would be nice to see buffs/debuff NOT STACKING on each other. It would be better and easier for people to notice right at a glance. You can tell how many round is left on deep freeze, bleed, reflect shield, etc..etc...

3rd one - UI Change for world map zooming in and out or adding a Mini map with mines would help out a lot.

GM, Moderator, who ever is reading this, I Just got a simple question... Are these suggestions feasible? or it's not possible for you to change any part of the UI in the programing code? just a simple yes and no would suffice so i know to look forward or it's never going to happen. I know the game is not created by R2games, so that's why I'm wondering if they have access to the code and how much can they edit. Like is it possible to edit any of the UI or even like the max length of how much you can type in chat? or changing the font? etc....? Could any GM/Moderator answer that?

Thank you
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

^
    Bump

Bump

Comment

Actually i would like this to happen as well so +1 from me and if possible please let this be implemented
      also remove of the flash when switching farm friends page mmm
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

could any mod or GM answer if it's feasible?

Comment

Working...
        X