This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring

Is it just me or the game becomes pretty boring when you stop receiving bonuses like when you are little you try to do the best and get lvl 30 so you get that bonus packs but... after lvl 30 ... no stimulation

the game just become boring for me

It became boring for me when they introduced battlegrounds at a time I can't play then made it so you had to do it to get the lvl 45 pvp set. I'm ready to leave, cuz the decision to run both sessions in the same hour is stupid and bad for their userbase. Split it into two sessions.... and don't do the split the rewards thing. Split the 1/2 hour sessions to different hours of the day.

Comment

yeah sadly i also got no time to play battleground on server iplay S11 battleground is at 4:00am my hour...

was great if one was at 4 am and one at 12 or one at 12am and one at 12pm....

Comment

yup
        it fees bit boring when you dont see much improvement for a long time and at higher lvl it can get worse. Big part of this is for lot of ppl the honor rank req of 45 gear and BG time which is inconvinient.
        There are 2 aren times so idk why there aint 2 BG times coloesr to arenas.
        They should really split the BG

Comment

I'm here for the story (you know, going through the SP dungeons...) so actually all this levelling stuff is quite distracting, but I need to do it in order to reasonably progress through the story without getting my *** handed to me by the AI baddies.

That said... Is *anyone* here following the storyline?
          WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

the game is not getting boring, i am lvl 53 and i still love this game i enjoy every event and always have fun helping others out in the server i play in.

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
              yeah sadly i also got no time to play battleground on server iplay S11 battleground is at 4:00am my hour...

was great if one was at 4 am and one at 12 or one at 12am and one at 12pm....
              well now they at almost 50 servers im pretty sure you can find one that matches your timezone and then you could do Bg and other stuff

Comment

I understand that you may not wish to leave the server where you've made friends in, but complaining about can't go to events because of the time difference is just not right. Yes, they need to change the time a bit for players to make it more possible for us to take part in. However, they gave us like almost 50 servers, not one of them suits your time? I don't believe such thing. If you want to attend all events, please choose one server suitable for you.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yeah you are right but i buyed the recharge pack on that server and invested time also friends -.- now start again from 0?
                  + i have another acc on s22 which is like -2h difference from my timezone BUT there arent players i mean yesterday i tried to make a MP dungeon no one joins wait like 1h at the end i just made 2 dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
                    I'm here for the story (you know, going through the SP dungeons...) so actually all this levelling stuff is quite distracting, but I need to do it in order to reasonably progress through the story without getting my *** handed to me by the AI baddies.

That said... Is *anyone* here following the storyline?
                    Nope, I found myself clicking through the dialogue after Elise got owned.

Comment

I think this game must add some :
                      1.New Hero (Lancer Hero, Assasins, Barbarian, Maybe Druid ,etc)
                      2.New Soldiers At lvl 50, 60,70,....100...
                      3.Daily Check in every 10/20 day give some special item.
                      That just my idea.
                      Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Condom89 View Post
                        I think this game must add some :
                        1.New Hero (Lancer Hero, Assasins, Barbarian, Maybe Druid ,etc)
                        2.New Soldiers At lvl 50, 60,70,....100...
                        3.Daily Check in every 10/20 day give some special item.
                        That just my idea.
                        Thanks...
                        Diablo much?

Comment

Working...
                        X