Reindeer's Gift Exchange ending soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reindeer's Gift Exchange ending soon

Well the holidays are slowly winding down, and the deer are going to be flying on home.. so be sure to trade in those items for the good stuff before the exchange expires and you are stuck with left over firewood in the shape of antlers

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

your topics of the ending are getting further away from the ending date

soon the event will only just appear and you will make a thread about how its ending
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

People on the oceanics were going on how I wasn't giving them enough warning, so now I am an equal opportunity warner. They are at the 2 days and some hours mark now. So to be fair to all servers, I posted it today instead of tomorrow as I would have normally. *leaves ya a cookie and goes to plot world domination*
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X