Coins event is awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins event is awesome!

I am a completely non-spender when it comes to these event boxes, but dang. I was able to get 5 coins just from the free event chests. I got the awesome looking wings and the mount I missed in may! Thanks a lot r2 for a decent event.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Don't understand why people say "X random luck chance event is awesome", it is not, it is just like every other box event.

You got lucky this time, now this is awesome, but those 2 things are very different.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      Don't understand why people say "X random luck chance event is awesome", it is not, it is just like every other box event.

You got lucky this time, now this is awesome, but those 2 things are very different.
      The drop rate of this events seems to be higher than others, where the good prizes are 1/1000. All of my guildies who actively play (most don't even spend on bboxes) got at least 2 coins. That's actually pretty decent.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

not just coin event, this whole xmas events are awesome.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yeah the holidays was awesome, now I guess it's back to whining xD

Still deciding if I should get triton(don't have an good iris anyways) or the mount. I know the mount is the smart thing to go for xD

Comment

I found 1 coin so far... seems i did better on others events, i have opened like 112 boxes and got no mount, but 2 hats and 1 coin, some players had got 2 mounts from 50 boxes... im happy for them, i'm still waiting for my lucky day... still i have all chrismast set, no wings and mount, so was nice from that point if view.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
            X