Please add whips to gem event next time, you can make it limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add whips to gem event next time, you can make it limited

I am one of many players who were not able to max their stables with the gem events. I couldn't mainly because I didn't have the level 8 gem scrolls but I had a ton of lvl 7 gems in my inventory. Now, there are people in all level brackets with lvl 80 engrave, so they will have better gems for years (it takes that long to get to SC80 without events), and will ALWAYS have a better stables. In 60-69 BG for example, there are people with 2.5k all stats with their stables. This event is so the newer players have a chance to get the whips to get higher stables. The older players can just ignore it and wait for one with soul marks, and the new players can actually have a reasonable chance to get sc80 and stables, which they could then spend more money on soul marks. Win/Win for you and the players.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

I know waiting for an event can be mind numbing, and whips would be fantastic, but sadly.. we never know whats going to come and when. I am hopeful they will consider adding whips as a reward to an upcoming event but until then all we can do is watch and wait and stare at the news and events forum section with crossed fingers. *hands over we want whips poster sign*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I know waiting for an event can be mind numbing, and whips would be fantastic, but sadly.. we never know whats going to come and when. I am hopeful they will consider adding whips as a reward to an upcoming event but until then all we can do is watch and wait and stare at the news and events forum section with crossed fingers. *hands over we want whips poster sign*
      I know that, so I suggested it for the devs to see Better to say something even if it goes unread, than to not say anything.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Wouldn't it be possible to run 2 events at the same time? but you can only claim one of them?

Say that one claim is the one we got now, with the ss, and the other one is with whips. you could even add a 3rd with sc.

That way, everyone gets what they want.

Comment

+1 Following thread
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I like the idea... but not limited!!! Put old SC-MTW-Gem Event rotation unlimited!!!!...
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

return old events pls i havent max my stables aswell xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Wouldn't it be possible to run 2 events at the same time? but you can only claim one of them?

Say that one claim is the one we got now, with the ss, and the other one is with whips. you could even add a 3rd with sc.

That way, everyone gets what they want.
                thats the same suggestion my brother did last night :/

vote for it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Making-it-fair.

Comment

So far,.. all events have been mostly trading and exchange, so also could be suggested (if all above fails)

Make a shadow crystal exchange event:
                  On the basis of trading 10 shadow crystals for ONE of the following:
                  - 10k gold & daru
                  - 100 insignias (I bet no one thought about this one #03)
                  - 50 mount whips
                  - 50 vulcan stoves
                  - 30 soul seals
                  - 20 fate stones
                  - 20 resistance crystal shards
                  - 10 mount hooves
                  - 2 mahra & 2 sepulcrum (cmon, don't separate this, they go together)

So it is time to save up on worthless shadow crystal and trade for something that can be useful now

And what we are expecting to see is:
                  more items to be available in league and arena shop:
                  - mount whips
                  - lvl 8-10 gem transposer
                  - major HP potions
                  - stamina potions
                  - mahra, sepulcrum
                  - (other items found in wilds shop: roses, resistance crystal shards, gold nirvana / dragon daru / solar kyanite seeds)

What I really expect is VIP should be given the privilege to use bound balens for any exchange or purchase in wilds shop or sales shop, and even get a chance for marriage.
                  (Yes,.. this is the secret to actually get a mount with mystery stones and bound balens just using a VIP card.. #03, great source of bound balens from dimensions XD )

And FEWER items from event chest drop, thus a bigger possibility from a smaller sample space of rewards
                  I mean srsly why does (magic moonlight) and (glint of magic) have to be a reward since we get plenty alrdy?
                  PS: enchanting sylph equipment eats more gold than the "magic" resources, doesn't it?

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

On the side note,.. shadow crystal exchange should last for about 2-3 months,
                    giving all time to save up more shadow crystals

Comment

i like what imonseph suggested .. dont know about all that but make the shadow crystals more use full plz.. and really like to c the mount whips event.. i really love to c that as well thank u

Comment

Working...
                      X