Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair on the battleground

GOOD DAY R2GAMES,

SOME PLAYER OUR AFK ON BATTLE GROUNDS AND THEY WILL GET INSIGNIA UNFAIR TO OTHERS WHO IS GATHER AND FIGHT TO THE BATTLEGROUNDS HOPE THEY WILL HAVE PENALLTY OR HOPE THEY WILL BANNED TO ENTER THE ARENA OR NOT GETTING A INSIGNIA UNFAIR TO OTHER PLAYER ENJOYING THE BATTLEGROUND HOPE U WILL HERE OUR COMMENT!!!!!!

lol i dont get?
    "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
    Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
    Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

Originally posted by jeevviiee View Post
      lol i dont get?
      he is giving a Battleground AFKer solution

Which deserves a -1
      are u kidding me

BANNED for AFK?
      thats a too harsh penalty
      we have many good BG AFKer solution

PS: some AFK due to lag and they do not deserve a death penalty
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

can't they be kicked??

Comment

maybe those who does not get any points in the battle ground will not receive igsignias.........

Comment

there's no reason to be afk for the full 25 mins, regardless of lag.

As for the "no points = no insignias" if R2 implemented that, then they'd do 1 thing in the bg then go afk after being killed. not really a solution. Perma ban is actually the only and best solution. Zero tolerance for moochers and free riders. If your too lazy to click a screen for 30 mins why are you playing a browser game where only the catacombs is AFK.

People shouldn't get free insignias for doing nothing, when other people who can't make the BG's actually would partake if they could and get non.
            FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
            Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowalk View Post
              there's no reason to be afk for the full 25 mins, regardless of lag.

As for the "no points = no insignias" if R2 implemented that, then they'd do 1 thing in the bg then go afk after being killed. not really a solution. Perma ban is actually the only and best solution. Zero tolerance for moochers and free riders. If your too lazy to click a screen for 30 mins why are you playing a browser game where only the catacombs is AFK.

People shouldn't get free insignias for doing nothing, when other people who can't make the BG's actually would partake if they could and get non.
              A perma-ban would be one solution but I think its a bit extreme...until a certain point. When R2 makes up a way to deal with afk'ers then the first time the player receives an in game message stating that they were removed from BGs due to afk'ing the BG. Second time they enter and afk and are removed they should be banned from the next two (2) BGs they enter. If they afk again, they should be banned for the next x amount of BGs and a final time they afk they should be banned from all future BGs. Its not fair to the players who try. I do think if there was another way to earn insigs aside from GA/BG and honor then that would help with afk'ers. But till then I do think a harsh penalty is in order.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

what htey should do with auto afkers that only there to have those free honor and isigna is to deduct 100 honor per run they do if they are afk over 5-10 min into the bg run, also they do not recive the isigna, this would stop the afkers and would make bg alot more fun for everyone else

Comment

not giving insignias and banning are too harsh especially if they lag... how about reducing end reward insignia to 35win 15lose and give 2 ins per gather, 1 ins per kill, that way we everyone get ins but active players get rewarded more and if you could reduce lag some way that would be nice

oh and change half of bg schedule to morning pls, ty

Comment

Working...
                  X