Hide Button For Roses, Fireworks, Card Effects Etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Button For Roses, Fireworks, Card Effects Etc

Like many I'm sick of being subjected to endless roses and more recently snowflakes from Christmas cards. As a player I choose not to care who loves who or view a battle of ego's who fight to see who can post the most. These are shared between 2 players and as far as I'm concerned only those two players should view the effects.

May I suggest a Hide button like the one located next to the Mail button that hides other players within cloud city.

i totally agree and it's been suggested before. but it seems they don't care much for this idea.

Comment

This is one of the most urgent to support suggestion i've read, on ingame config there is an option to disable spetial efect or something like that, but seems that dont work cuz i cant see a diference... this suggestion could be aplied throug that option so it hides all those spetial effects that couses a lot of lagg, is enough reading the anounces that X items was sent or used.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

game is laggier each day, so each option who could lower the memory/core/graphic card usage would be really helpfull
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I know how it is, with the inundating piles of snow and roses lately, and I hope that this suggestion will indeed be considered for a future patch. it would greatly help the lag and I think in truth, it is a fantastic idea. There are options to turn off other things, why not this? Kudos for bringing this need back into light.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

This is a wonderful suggestion, in fact possibly the greatest suggestion ever! Why hasn't anyone posted it before? Oh, yeah, I did 3 days ago.

But let us face the truth. R2 does not control content of the game. The developers do NOT read these forums. The developers do NOT care about the players, the lag or even the game itself. The developers attitude can be summed up with four little words: SHUT UP AND SPEND.
            But this gives us a nice place to complain about things in the game that will never be fixed to a wider audience than our mostly deserted servers.

Edit to add... Why the heck are we dealing with snow falling during tanks? Are the developers really that farging stupid?
            Last edited by StevenDeschain; 01-06-2015, 09:02 PM. Reason: so as not to double post.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X