Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

campaign bug..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• campaign bug..

i saw today,something that appears to be a bug and wanted to report it...started blitzing campaign buradoth's grave hero mode and after 2 min,i refreshed game;after refresh,i couldn't see the blitzing tab anymore and refreshed again!same thing after refresh,no blitzing tab..after 2-3 min,rewards of campaign appeared in inventory!..and because i'm not sure if it was a bug or just the things are,after new patch,i must ask u guys if ever happened to anyone?

its a bug and you do get rewards after its done and you refresh again

i used to start a blitz and refresh so i could do something like bg
    refresh an hour later to grab my rewards
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Hi nilin89

Yes it is indeed a bug a few have experienced. As it is an intermittent bug, and not many people experience it, I would imagine it would be a hard one to spot for the tech team. Please if you could send a ticket with as much detail as you can to support.r2games.com that would be great.

Examples of things to include:

(server) time, date, timezone. What you were doing before, during and after the incident. If you tried accessing any other ingame functions during 'blind blitz', and if so, did you get any messages? Anything else you can think of too... there can never be too much detail
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
        Hi nilin89

Yes it is indeed a bug a few have experienced. As it is an intermittent bug, and not many people experience it, I would imagine it would be a hard one to spot for the tech team. Please if you could send a ticket with as much detail as you can to support.r2games.com that would be great.

Examples of things to include:

(server) time, date, timezone. What you were doing before, during and after the incident. If you tried accessing any other ingame functions during 'blind blitz', and if so, did you get any messages? Anything else you can think of too... there can never be too much detail

yeah dont do that
        i like this bug
        dont want it fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          its a bug and you do get rewards after its done and you refresh again

i used to start a blitz and refresh so i could do something like bg
          refresh an hour later to grab my rewards
          I tried that once, but when I refreshed again I was -20 stamina an no blitz or rewards or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I tried that once, but when I refreshed again I was -20 stamina an no blitz or rewards or anything
            i've never had the problem
            sometimes if it doesnt work
            you just need to start a crypt/necro blitz
            and it will show rewards for campaign
            then you just end it

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Ya, i had that a couple times, the -20 made me not being able to do DI.

What does work to prevent that, click on cata blitz, when you hit start it will give you the camp rewards, without taking stamina off.
              Just make sure you're not on lvl 99 yet, cuz you can't hit blitz then.

Comment

Working...
              X