Red Nosed Reindeer garantee worst box ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Nosed Reindeer garantee worst box ever

Red Nosed Reindeer beat world record in the drope rate 2000 x box and only 2 x lvl 3 Divine Shards and alot of **** and Sylph Refining stuff.

No mount buy like 1000 x and got tones free box for make lvl 8 cloths and other dropes and still noting.

But am see non spenders get them, must be a bug the card dosent exist for my account.

I have ben buying box before but 1000 x to 1200 x boxl and am normaly have the card, but this box is take the world record, this is a resone why am should have not spend at all.

Dont spend a dam for like 5 months was thinking am should make a try this month. But gonna never buy a box again when drope rate is like is it.

am start with open 600 box in row noting just 1 Divine Shards and some Coins, after an open 400 x in row again and got some Coins and 1 Divine Shards.

am mean open 1000 x box in lesser that 30 secounds should atless give me a card.

This game relly need to make garantee to get top reward after like 500-600 box

600 x 39 balens = 23 400

1000 x 39 = 39 000 balens

and the card problie gonna sells in hot Shop later for 9995 balens.

So put some garantee limit should be awsome.

This just make people stop spending when them spend like 40k balens for 2 x Divine lvl 3 Shards some coste like 5k balens just cheaper buy the box with Sylph Refine stuff and Divine Shards 1 x coste 99

the other 1000 x box i have open with like 10 to 50 x in row with noting.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 01-04-2015, 12:52 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

i think i once opened 1200 boxes and never got a rabbit had to trade in for it

ps i got 4 mount cards from these boxes and our br is eerily similar
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Red Nosed Reindeer beat world record in the drope rate 2000 x box and only 2 x lvl 3 Divine Shards and alot of **** and Sylph Refining stuff.

No mount buy like 1000 x and got tones free box for make lvl 8 cloths and other dropes and still noting.

But am see non spenders get them, must be a bug the card dosent exist for my account.

I have ben buying box before but 1000 x to 1200 x boxl and am normaly have the card, but this box is take the world record, this is a resone why am should have not spend at all.

Dont spend a dam for like 5 months was thinking am should make a try this month. But gonna never buy a box again when drope rate is like is it.

am start with open 600 box in row noting just 1 Divine Shards and some Coins, after an open 400 x in row again and got some Coins and 1 Divine Shards.

am mean open 1000 x box in lesser that 30 secounds should atless give me a card.

This game relly need to make garantee to get top reward after like 500-600 box

600 x 39 balens = 23 400

1000 x 39 = 39 000 balens

and the card problie gonna sells in hot Shop later for 9995 balens.

So put some garantee limit should be awsome.

This just make people stop spending when them spend like 40k balens for 2 x Divine lvl 3 Shards some coste like 5k balens just cheaper buy the box with Sylph Refine stuff and Divine Shards 1 x coste 99

the other 1000 x box i have open with like 10 to 50 x in row with noting.
      I think i need to get drunk too before I understand.

Comment

Some mounts i have ben got frome like open 50 x box but must of the time am pass 1000 x coste me like 1200 for a blue Apollo.

But this garantee beat the worst drope rate, is not even possibol to get the card am mean.

Am stop spend like in augusti 2014, not spend like noting frome that time, was thinking am should try my luck see if its worth start spend again but this just prove am just give up spend.

Now am dont even gonna renew Spirit of Converta.

just to expensive now keep up spend 40k balens for a card a +20 to +50 mount echo month sometimes more before and sometimes relly cheap.

but is not worth to spend that amout for like 2k br.

in begning was nice to spend for go up but now still have br for do prettly okey, and when its so bad unluck in drope rate is not even worth it.

i know box is a prettly gambling, but with luck man should get the card with like 1-50 box, unluck should be like max 300-500 box that should keep the card more possibol to keep people to spend.

But when people need to start spend like 100.000 a month for a freking card is just give up,

But Diablo or some other game even cheaper and more fun.

Just gonna play now to i can not kill one singel people again R2Games just start get $0 a month frome me dont even renew VIP.

Am Non spenders to am not can kill any one after quit
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          Some mounts i have ben got frome like open 50 x box but must of the time am pass 1000 x coste me like 1200 for a blue Apollo.

But this garantee beat the worst drope rate, is not even possibol to get the card am mean.

Am stop spend like in augusti 2014, not spend like noting frome that time, was thinking am should try my luck see if its worth start spend again but this just prove am just give up spend.

Now am dont even gonna renew Spirit of Converta.

just to expensive now keep up spend 40k balens for a card a +20 to +50 mount echo month sometimes more before and sometimes relly cheap.

but is not worth to spend that amout for like 2k br.

in begning was nice to spend for go up but now still have br for do prettly okey, and when its so bad unluck in drope rate is not even worth it.

i know box is a prettly gambling, but with luck man should get the card with like 1-50 box, unluck should be like max 300-500 box that should keep the card more possibol to keep people to spend.

But when people need to start spend like 100.000 a month for a freking card is just give up,

But Diablo or some other game even cheaper and more fun.

Just gonna play now to i can not kill one singel people again R2Games just start get $0 a month frome me dont even renew VIP.

Am Non spenders to am not can kill any one after quit
          That about sums it up. And as usual the mount cards are dropping like crazy for the non cashers from free event chests. Seriously though, with mount refine, the individual mount lost it's value, and not worth hard cashing on anymore. Best to wait and buy it straight up from the shop now more than ever with these wack drop rates.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            That about sums it up. And as usual the mount cards are dropping like crazy for the non cashers from free event chests. Seriously though, with mount refine, the individual mount lost it's value, and not worth hard cashing on anymore. Best to wait and buy it straight up from the shop now more than ever with these wack drop rates.

Well it took me 400 boxes to get the mount this time round and then from clothing event boxes (did all 3 clothes n wings to lvl 8) I got 6 mount cards, but I'm generally in same boat as you. Usually around 600-800 boxes for me
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

hey, I went a full year without winning anything better than Soul Crystals x100 from any box that I had. And that was the 3rd rated prize in the box at the time. No wings, no mounts, no apollo/hades. nada. zip. zero. zilch. Heck, the only reason I have a Hades now is because I dropped 100 sepulcrum on one for Thanksgiving during that Hot Event exchange---I would have bought the Apollo for 100 Mahra, but I used mine the day before during the Sylph Upgrade Hot Event ....

and I'm a non-casher, so by the above logic I should be rolling in free stuff....
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

The logic is simply due to the number of possible drops that occur from one box.
                Let's analyze the red-nose reindeer given there are 12 drop rates with this hypothesis:
                (Legend: dr - drop rate)
                • Rewards A: (60% dr)
                  Reindeer Gift x1 (20% dr)
                  Sack of Gold x1 (15% dr)
                  Magic moon light (20% dr)
                  Glint of Magic (20% dr)
                  Intermediate Coordinate Shard x2 (15%)
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  Rewards B: (35% dr)
                  Level 1 Divinity Soul Chest (10% dr)
                  Sylph equipment shard x100 (10% dr)
                  Sylph equipment enchantment pack x10 (10% dr)
                  Coin of Ancestry (5-10% dr)
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  Rewards C: (5%)
                  Reindeer hat (1-2%)
                  Level 3 divinity soul (1-2%)
                  Lost Reindeer card (1%)

* exceeds more than 100%? I know...

Personally, I got plenty of rewards A, and touched some of them in rewards B.
                Rewards C would be my first time in forever but until then, it's still yet to happen for me....

So see and think for yourself, 100% drop rate / 12 possible drops - great job wartune for trolling with us.
                Thus, what could've happened here is either:
                1. It is a general % drop rate based on each individual item and not across the entire rewards sample space
                2. Double probability: Probability of Reward A/B/C x Probability of getting a reward within the set = outcome of reward

What we would like to see is 5 possible drops from a event chest with the rare items, and not this kinda complication,
                but yea,... wartune is just the way the publishers like to drive their players in cashing and playing.

IMO, magic moonlight and glint of magic doesn't even have to be in the event box rewards,
                since we can plenty from event presents from dungeon run drops all the time

So in summary, wartune made it difficult to get even the rarest of rewards,
                both due to low drop rates and the 1 out of 12 possibility of it happening.
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Open 23 box, get 1 mount. A week later, open 100 box, get 2 mount. Then a week later, open 9 box and get 1 mount. Could be luck, but it might be rigged...somehow...
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                    Open 23 box, get 1 mount. A week later, open 100 box, get 2 mount. Then a week later, open 9 box and get 1 mount. Could be luck, but it might be rigged...somehow...

what happened to NecroDeath1-3?
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

that's why i hate gambling or luck base system. you either have to cash hard to increase your luck (but still no guarantee and you have to buy until you have enough to trade in) or simply luck.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Yes opened alot of boxes and no mount to be seen, I used to get a mount on every event once upon a time. But since i hit 200k+ br that has dried up it seems. Last 4 events 1 mount. It is a chance but the chance seems to get alot less over time.

Comment

purchased 30 box and got the mount on the 3rd box

Comment

What is your mount strength with regards to others on your server? If you have the title of Equestrian with your mount strength in the top 10, then it's very likely that your "lucky drop" rate is very bad. I have seen that those people with low mount strength to medium mount strength get really good rates in terms of "lucky drop" rate. Just let go off the mount if the cost is really high. The balens needed to get it are usually not worth the pixels the mount is displayed on. You can get better value for your balens in other things.

Hint: Check all the "lucky drop" winners' mount strength. Most of them are really low.

Comment

I've got 1 mount from the last 4k+ chests (within the last 5-6 months).
                              My mount strength is 11k+, it's in top30 on my server.

Comment

Working...
                              X