Sylph Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Exchange

can someone poke a GM or EC Master and ask if there are plans to do another sepulcrum/mahra exchange for Hades amd Apollo sylphs like the one we had for Thanksgiving?

I thought the last one was great, but it was horrible timing. The day before they had scheduled Sylph Evolve/Upgrade Hot Events, so many players did not have the 100 sep/mahra to spend on them. It was poor planning for a brand new surprise like that.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
    can someone poke a GM or EC Master and ask if there are plans to do another sepulcrum/mahra exchange for Hades amd Apollo sylphs like the one we had for Thanksgiving?

I thought the last one was great, but it was horrible timing. The day before they had scheduled Sylph Evolve/Upgrade Hot Events, so many players did not have the 100 sep/mahra to spend on them. It was poor planning for a brand new surprise like that.
    This will never happen. These guys aren't in business to save you money.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post

It was great timing, they don't want to give out "free" "good" things that often, and to that many people, so schedule it after something like the sylph events and boom, they make more money next time around from those that don't want to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        It was great timing, they don't want to give out "free" "good" things that often, and to that many people, so schedule it after something like the sylph events and boom, they make more money next time around from those that don't want to wait.
        seems likeable it would happen after sylph upgrade events.

with dimensional maps, mahra and seps are way easier obtained, so they might even increase the price (was 100 mahra/seps if i recall) they could increase it now

edit:
        tbh i think it was easy to obtain the seps. i recall well that it was end of gods descent and on monday arena reward, so technically if you did well on gods descent and saved few seps you could easily gotten one of the sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          seems likeable it would happen after sylph upgrade events.

with dimensional maps, mahra and seps are way easier obtained, so they might even increase the price (was 100 mahra/seps if i recall) they could increase it now

edit:
          tbh i think it was easy to obtain the seps. i recall well that it was end of gods descent and on monday arena reward, so technically if you did well on gods descent and saved few seps you could easily gotten one of the sylphs
          that's the only reason I own the Hades.
          there weren't even any boxes of Mahra for sale in the shop to sucker in people to buy. I probably would have spent all my regular balens trying fro enough
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

We aren't ever told in advance. All I can say is if you feel the desire and hope, then save the mahra and spec.. and who knows what down the line may bring. Events come and go, some we never see again, so really all we can do is watch the news and events forum and hope for the best.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X