Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battlegrounds Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds Idea

Make it so you can not steal the gold until after you have a cart. Make it so both players must have a cart before they fight. As I understand it, if you have no cart, you can not turn anything in to the recovery officer, for points. If you have no cart, how can you carry what you steal, even if you did win the fight? Make it so you do not gain the points until after the event is over, and then only for what you turn in.
    Last edited by R239359925; 01-04-2015, 08:49 PM.

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
    Make it so you can not steal the gold until after you have a cart. Make it so both players must have a cart before they fight. As I understand it, if you have no cart, you can not turn anything in to the recovery officer, for points. If you have no cart, how can you carry what you steal, even if you did win the fight? Make it so you do not gain the points until after the event is over, and then only for what you turn in.
    I'm a bit confused by this one. If this is indeed Wartune, I'll try to clarify.

* Make it so players can not attack/be attacked unless you have a cart in Battlegrounds

I personally like this idea. It keeps it fair for the low BR players, so they have a chance to shard. At the same time the higher BR players still get there PvP points and honor. It would also stop people 'camping spawn'.

* Do not reward points until the end of the event (so do decrease/increase during)

I can't see this working. Why? As you gain points, you have a chance to regenerate your health (200 points if I remember right). There would be no point taking this point system out. Giving the lower BR players a chance to cart will give them a chance at gaining points. Each time they get killed, their health regenerates regardless, and they get a dryad buff after the second death (which is a type of buff).

If you are referring to Amethyst Mine, that would be another topic, where the discussion would indeed be interesting. I think perhaps the suggestion should be

*Players with carts can only attack players with carts, and players without carts can only attack players without carts.

Feel free to correct me with any of these 'clarifications'. Saying 'gold' and 'stealing' makes me wonder if it's another game?
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
      Make it so both players must have a cart before they fight.
      For battleground,making it so both players have a cart is a great idea
      so low br players can at least get a cart.I also agree it would help for
      the rude players that camp the graveyard picking off anyone that comes
      out and not letting them at least get a cart first,which will help give them
      the opportunity to collect shards.

*To be fair to battleground players,just to
      mention that there are some polite players that
      go to battleground that do let others get a cart
      before attacking,the problem is there is just as
      many of the rude ones that won't.It's why the
      cart idea is such a good one.

(Possibly buff the recovery officer a lot more,the cart
      thing won't help if they keep killing off the officer so
      they can't turn in and become a stranded target.)

Comment

Or make the guardians Respawn aswel after a minute or 2.

would not mind having that happen.
        and also gives people something to kill. .

Comment

I like this idea... is anoying when campers dont let you get a cart...
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Recovery officer should be like a WB and require wave after wave of attackers to take it down....and be one hitting those attackers every few attacks.

The camp guards should be equally tough, more like a Sky Trails boss than the pushovers they are now.

3-4 fights vs. a camp guard (full fights, with even the highest br players getting their rears stomped) and a lot more than that vs. an officer. Perhaps 20 or so.

Comment

of **** the bg's and stop using them

Comment

yes to the cart requirement,just yesterday there
                were 2 level mid 50's (54/57) camping directly in
                front of the graveyard/spawn not letting anyone
                out.this is a real ** way to play and shows what
                scum they are not just in game but real life as
                well i'm sure.
                mid 50 with a 150k+ battle rating.

Comment

Working...