Recycle star tear into star tear shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycle star tear into star tear shard

Hi , i came up with this idea bcs i am low br player and for refine my sylph i need star tear which are difficult to obtain.
    A recycling system for star tear into star tear shard would be useful for those who want to make faster refine one sylph
    Example: My sylph is gaya purple and i can't refine because i have just 4 star tear electro , and i cant pass more in sky trail but i collected other star tear and for me are useless and i want to change or recycle them for my Gaia .

Thanks !

converting the star tears to 1 kind would be nice. . also saves us loads of inventory slots.
    and especially now with the coin exchange event. lots of people don't need the water shards anymore.

Comment

Do dimension war and get ahold of intermediate or better coordinates. Intermediate chests give you 5 sand and 8 tear shards every day once you complete the dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
        Do dimension war and get ahold of intermediate or better coordinates. Intermediate chests give you 5 sand and 8 tear shards every day once you complete the dimension.
        It would be very difficult for a low br player to complete advanced dimension... Recommended br shows 180k in level 4. I'm not sure what the recommended is for intermediate but yeah lower players really cannot get star tear shards

Comment

Working...
        X