No announcement yet.

All archers nerf knights and mages power up guardian rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is a serious thread... i'm sorry, only kinda read the OP's thing and tl;dr

Anyway, oh do be quiet whiny archer, i get my you know what handed to me in almost every BG by bloody whiny archers.

Oh and talking about that, is it possible to do a delphic (the non stun one) followed directly by bloodthirsty strike? I mean like double shot, one straight after the other. I think it was haxxory tbh, i did tell him as such before i died, ungraciously!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
      If this is a serious thread... i'm sorry, only kinda read the OP's thing and tl;dr

Anyway, oh do be quiet whiny archer, i get my you know what handed to me in almost every BG by bloody whiny archers.

Oh and talking about that, is it possible to do a delphic (the non stun one) followed directly by bloodthirsty strike? I mean like double shot, one straight after the other. I think it was haxxory tbh, i did tell him as such before i died, ungraciously!

its possible with 100 rage
      a crit with the delphic will leave you with 35 rage
      BTS only costs 25
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        it doesnt work

its broken

everyone stands in front of troops these days
        Ya, but it works great in other places. Archers aren't that bad off for healing at times. You just have to know what works best in each fight situation. How many times have you been in Arena when a Triton has healed the entire group just before you were about to wipe them out? Should we get rid of Triton/Iris? Granted there are some skills/astrals that could use some improvement. And yes, I am not happy about losing deep freeze in a bunch of places. That should be replaced with something else if they are going to keep nerfing it. An Archer knows healing is very important since they have no shields (except guardian rune) or a heal skill that fills them back up like a mage does. So if you are a smart player, you figure out all the ways you can heal yourself or limit damage.

Comment

Archers who whine are noobs. Please quit game and never come back. You just dont know how too play an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
            Archers who whine are noobs. Please quit game and never come back. You just dont know how too play an archer.

u just dont realize how much archers suck

Comment

u just dont realize how much archers suck
              Why do i have succes as archer? Just a bit stronger than you

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                Why do i have succes as archer? Just a bit stronger than you

because maybe you arent an archer

Comment

Captain oh Captain someone's sarcasm meter is broken, call the fleet mayday mayday.

Comment

i always get beat in battlegrounds

its unfair

first of all
                    i use guardian rune and it doesnt work

the coolodown is too long and it doesnt protect for much

i think it needs a 10 second cooldown
                    lasts 3 turns
                    can be used as many times as you want
                    and a 99% damage reduction

mages heals are overpowered, why should i sit there doing all my damage

only for a mage to heal it all back its unfair

give archers blessed light, we cant heal ourselves
                    heal rune is useless

knights always get to shield and it sucks us archers cant shield
                    we need a shield
                    give archers agoran shield

i always get stunned in battlegrounds
                    its unfair
                    nerf stun again
                    i always lose to knights and mages because archers are weak
                    all archer suck, we need power ups

tl;dr: archers suck
                    Ok look Archer do kinda suck an Yes we all know Mages are OP they always have been an Archers got a big nerf hammer a while back. Knights are also OP but they just got a nerf hammer too nerfed the **** out of their Block heal.
                    I have played every Class an by Far mages are op Knights used to be Archers are still good but our issue is we have to build glass cannon an against mages its rough when it shouldnt be. I have tried everything to get an archers DEF up an for some reason nothing works. I think if they buffed the archers def up we would stand a chance

I am a Archer 254k br Imperial Dragon Ranger LVL 2 on R2 s470 an there is only a few mages I can not beat an 1 archer the kinghts on my server the few that exist Can not beat me. I have 4 refined Sylphs Hercules 43493 Medsua 22678 Cerberus 18389 an triton whic is green from last even an is 9k br. I have to struggle with the cashers.

Since I am not a casher. But you can beat them just have to have the right amount of resistance an defense. Other than a small buff from 7road to archers

Comment

Originally posted by devilgrave View Post
                      ok look archer do kinda suck an yes we all know mages are op they always have been an archers got a big nerf hammer a while back. Knights are also op but they just got a nerf hammer too nerfed the **** out of their block heal.
                      I have played every class an by far mages are op knights used to be archers are still good but our issue is we have to build glass cannon an against mages its rough when it shouldnt be. I have tried everything to get an archers def up an for some reason nothing works. I think if they buffed the archers def up we would stand a chance

i am a archer 254k br imperial dragon ranger lvl 2 on r2 s470 an there is only a few mages i can not beat an 1 archer the kinghts on my server the few that exist can not beat me. I have 4 refined sylphs hercules 43493 medsua 22678 cerberus 18389 an triton whic is green from last even an is 9k br. I have to struggle with the cashers.

Since i am not a casher. But you can beat them just have to have the right amount of resistance an defense. Other than a small buff from 7road to archers

v v v v v .
                      Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
                      captain oh captain someone's sarcasm meter is broken, call the fleet mayday mayday.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hobo for mod? hobo for president? come on!

I vote hobo for god!

but yeah archers suck.
                        Character Name: Purgatory

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

archer suck indeed, i want a refund. can't even use deep freeze, sad life

we need a very deep freeze skill that freeze enemy for 3 turns, prioritize players and no more immunity on boss

Comment

Thats the price you pay for being the easiest class to gain br from the start

Comment

My Archer sucks too!

We can always get rid of them with Alt + F4!

( +1 to Hobo for covering the most amount of useless complaints in one post!)
                              IGN: TreeTopper
                              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                              Guild: ESKReborn
                              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                                Good point..mages do heal themselves, knights do have shields. Archers have what? Nothing to protect themselves. Healing rune unless it is high lvl is no good. Yep I say Archers need some way to heal themselves too.
                                Archers can abuse BTS if u can find someone standing behind their troops (granted this shouldnt happen very often but u never know).

Comment

Working...
                                X