Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	1764233
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1-6 events part 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	1764234

Screenshots from Oceanic server

(event item exchange seems a bit complicated this time... I cant wait so see all the complaining...lol)

It's not really complicated (though the exchange rate seems sucky), every box gives you 1 guaranteed 1st page and then chance at 7th page... so if 7th page is comparable to normal event items, the 1st page is a added extra that's more or less easier to get... in any case event seems a lot more cash oriented than past ones, even for wings in exchange you'd need more than 1 extra mount card lol

Comment

also occupy 1 more of our precious space in bag
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

yeah.... what I meant by complicated was that fact that you need a certain amount of two different "currencies" to get anything decent..... just slightly harder to plan for what you want.... Im not really sure what I want to aim for this time... normally Id say Mahra... but I get quite a bit from my Dimension War daily rewards now.... I could go for the event clothing, because all my clothing is "identified", so I cant really benefit from clothing identify events anymore (unless I waste TONS of fashion cores on refining my clothing).... Id love to get the mount, so my hoofs that I have piling up can be used (mount refining is maxed)..... but the sylph equipment refine materials seem most logical due to the fail rate of refining sylph equipment past lvl 5.... sighs..... to be honest.... I think Im gonna do this event cycle without cashing at all.... Im kinda unimpressed

Comment

I'm only afraid that wartune publishers have made wartune as a channel for passive income to invest in somewhere else...
          Thus wartune players now become the least of their concerns; or even worse, made into milking cows under pressure.
          This can be very true for any economy, until they realized that it's collapsing into a recession,
          then free loans are given out to the community to buy back their hearts, in hope to recover from the recession.
          (Probably when this happens, you could see recharge packs giving a free mount and clothing set)

So let's face it, it is the sad truth:
          server merge, weekly server launches, autrocious sales promotion prices with poor returns
          and alot of focus on trading, but no more on player goal setting and satisfaction.
          It has always been a rat race from the beginning.

But I'm not asking players to quit right this instant, only hoping that we can see lighter of wartune.
          An awesome game run by a wrong company market s(tragedy).
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            It's not really complicated (though the exchange rate seems sucky), every box gives you 1 guaranteed 1st page and then chance at 7th page... so if 7th page is comparable to normal event items, the 1st page is a added extra that's more or less easier to get... in any case event seems a lot more cash oriented than past ones, even for wings in exchange you'd need more than 1 extra mount card lol
            didnt even see that:P
            thanks for pointing that out

was afraid this would be 2 random currencies needed + the special coin.

btw does anyone know sth about exchaging clothes?
            i mean if you receive armor once and exchange it, its still in your wardrobe?

i dont need clothing, i do need big wardrobe ofc:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
              didnt even see that:P
              thanks for pointing that out

was afraid this would be 2 random currencies needed + the special coin.

btw does anyone know sth about exchaging clothes?
              i mean if you receive armor once and exchange it, its still in your wardrobe?

i dont need clothing, i do need big wardrobe ofc:P

yeah it should automatically go to your wardrobe
              just like when you level clothes and they change
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                yeah it should automatically go to your wardrobe
                just like when you level clothes and they change
                my common sense would say that.... but we;re talking about r2:P

Comment

as a non-american, the topic title ticks me a lot.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

so its not just me

i didn't wanna say anything
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Huh? what do you mean? Whats wrong with the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                        Huh? what do you mean? Whats wrong with the title?
                        Its the date, seems only americans say the month 1st followed by the day then the year.
                        The rest of us would say 6/1/15 :P

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                          Its the date, seems only americans say the month 1st followed by the day then the year.
                          Little early to be thinking about June

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                            ok... well it says right by my name that Im in Wisconsin (USA), so that's how I write the date.... if I was from somewhere else Id write it whatever way was common for where I was.... why would I change the way I write the date just because other areas of the world do it differently?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              are you actually saying that you are angry that I, as an American, titled MY post, with the date in the format that I am used to using? That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard..... and the most arrogant! Next thing you will tell me is that I have to convert to the metric system...lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X