Events that exclude some players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events that exclude some players

I open this post talking about the events in the R2Games servers (do not know if they are on other servers). Many players are complaining about the events that are coming. While some better, others worse. An example I give is the gems of synthesizing event. No longer comes to gems synthesis nv 5, only 6 above. Also do not get more bestial which are so longed. Most events (aloof me to say that almost 80%) are for players of high levels, especially the level of 80. I ask, and the other players who are starting the game? Or even those who like to hold level often by not having financial condition to spend and thus grow in the game? Are forgotten. At least that's how I feel and thousands. Please do not forget us beginners, because we also enjoy the game and want equality with events.

Thank U!

No new players are coming to this game that's why, and plenty of veterans are leaving the game at a pretty steady pace.

Only ones left are the ones who have given up competing and just come on to do a couple things here and there but don't really care, and of course, the huge cashers who have invested too much to leave the game.
    Other than that the game is slowly declining and will soon be bunched into 4 or 5 servers of whales because that will be all who's left

Comment

Originally posted by _Greed_ View Post
      No new players are coming to this game that's why, and plenty of veterans are leaving the game at a pretty steady pace.

Only ones left are the ones who have given up competing and just come on to do a couple things here and there but don't really care, and of course, the huge cashers who have invested too much to leave the game.
      Other than that the game is slowly declining and will soon be bunched into 4 or 5 servers of whales because that will be all who's left
      you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Step 1- Contact R2 Support.
        Step 2- Ask For Account Termination.
        Step 3- Quit Game Noob.

If you choose to sit at levels, and complain about free stuff, that is your own problem, reason R2 doesn't listen to community is because of idiots like you always complaining no matter what events you get, so shutup and leave noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          Step 3- Quit Game Noob.

If you choose to sit at levels, and complain about free stuff, that is your own problem, reason R2 doesn't listen to community is because of idiots like you always complaining no matter what events you get, so shutup and leave noob.
          Lol,.. its not just the events that we're concerned with. The overpriced sales has never interest anyone, let alone recharge for event box drop with 1/12 possibility of getting what you want.
          Already no one can use bound balens on sales, even VIP doesn't grant that privilege... so won't that make us question on their business model? VIP should be given incentives, but it is not seen here...
          Make a recharge reward bonus of a free mount and clothing set from maybe $20? Trust me, then you'll see how many players would appreciate the game publishers; it's a simple principle of high turnover :3
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Step 3- Quit Game Noob.

Gifts company that not only think in those who spend, as profits come not only them. Wartune is online, it's free, so should provide teh events meet the spending and those who do not. I've played in Chinese, Spanish and Brazilian version. Now and then, when there is some event, 80% of players complain, saying the Warutune is turning mercenary, as well as the English version (brasileria). The new servers Wartune not only contains people of the USA, but also from all over the world. These people stop playing the version of your country to play Wartune. But, unfortunately, are claiming that the game is not what they thought.
            Ah! And they call me a noob or any other player, think well. Respect is good and everyone wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              Lol,.. its not just the events that we're concerned with. The overpriced sales has never interest anyone, let alone recharge for event box drop with 1/12 possibility of getting what you want.
              Already no one can use bound balens on sales, even VIP doesn't grant that privilege... so won't that make us question on their business model? VIP should be given incentives, but it is not seen here...
              Make a recharge reward bonus of a free mount and clothing set from maybe $20? Trust me, then you'll see how many players would appreciate the game publishers; it's a simple principle of high turnover :3
              To start off, R2 cares nothing about you or any other player, they only care about your money, They won't change anything for you, they won't add anything for you, They will keep going until the money stops, then they will just shut down the game servers.

They are offering all FREE items for the people who do wish to spend money, you don't HAVE to spend the money if you don't want to, they just offer these FREE items for those who do enjoy spending. Very rarely recharge events offer things that you can't get anywhere else, so people just get free stuff faster than others.

It is a FREE game, they must make money to continue hosting the game, they don't need to make any events for non-cashers at all, and the casher events are free items for people who can afford / want to recharge for them, an incentive I guess you can say.

So don't complain that "oh I don't get all the free **** cashers do waaaa waaaa waaaaaa cry cry cry." "I don't spend money on this game so I expect a company trying to make money to give me all the free stuff they give cashers for absolute free." "I missed out on old events so I expect every even from the past to be exactly the same in the future waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaa even though that'll never happen no matter how much I cry and moan."

Take what you get and be happy, because after time they'll just get fed up with cry babies like you and remove all decent/good events for everyone except cashers.

Comment

To start off, R2 cares nothing about you or any other player, they only care about your money, They won't change anything for you, they won't add anything for you, They will keep going until the money stops, then they will just shut down the game servers.

They are offering all FREE items for the people who do wish to spend money, you don't HAVE to spend the money if you don't want to, they just offer these FREE items for those who do enjoy spending. Very rarely recharge events offer things that you can't get anywhere else, so people just get free stuff faster than others.

It is a FREE game, they must make money to continue hosting the game, they don't need to make any events for non-cashers at all, and the casher events are free items for people who can afford / want to recharge for them, an incentive I guess you can say.

So don't complain that "oh I don't get all the free **** cashers do waaaa waaaa waaaaaa cry cry cry." "I don't spend money on this game so I expect a company trying to make money to give me all the free stuff they give cashers for absolute free." "I missed out on old events so I expect every even from the past to be exactly the same in the future waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaa even though that'll never happen no matter how much I cry and moan."

Take what you get and be happy, because after time they'll just get fed up with cry babies like you and remove all decent/good events for everyone except cashers.
                Dude, just listen to yourself: for crying out loud, I'm not even complaining about why cashers always get free stuff which aren't free at all.
                Or are you feeling condemn by other players that spending a fortune in any game comes with no regrets? (I hope so in your case)
                Did you even read my comment proper before shooting me down? I come from a perspective of cashing, with the intention to pay a small decent fee into the game to say: hey publishers, good job on maintaining the game, really enjoy it so keep it up.

Go ask around and see if some of the rest have the conclusion that sale prices are incredulous for decent rewards (how long till you realize this);
                Find out why they discontinued their VIP status, and refrain from cashing anymore - though it is hard to resist (I know it personally)
                In business, the principle is simple (do I have to explain this to you): Give what your consumer wants, you get what you want.
                What have you even learnt about market from this game?...

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

If you do feel condemn, by attempting to do so on any other free player.
                  Here's an explanation to appease your mind:
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-not-to-cash!

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but..new players do come to this game, ole timers do stick around and play the game, not just "do a couple of things here and there" and many of us really do care. We are very competitive and at the same time respectful of others. There are even ones who have not invested money in the game who are still here. So maybe you want to check the facts a little closer before coming to the conclusion that the game will soon be "4 to 5 servers of whales because that will be all who's left." The people I speak of are certainly not those types, they are very active. I hope you are not a whale.

Comment

I remember when the gem synth events started as low as Lvl 3 then went up to Lvl 4. After taking a break, I came back to Lvl 5 and that was fine because I was actually able to synthesize my gems to that level. Since I retired my knight and archer I'm playing through with a mage as was hoping to join in by synthesizing Lvl 5 gems since I don't have access to Lvl 6 just yet.

I don't mind a challenge as long as its doable within a short time frame.

Comment

I'm on s133 and we get new players all the time. There is some sleazy post that WT generates from current users that tricks FB users into joining our server to try out the game.

on top of the lag and other inconveniences, a server as old as ours should not be dealing with noobz flooding chat with "Halp meeee plzzzzzzzz" all day long. asking to join the guild, and begging to be in BG, only to quit in a week because their 7000BR toon can't compete, and will never get to the same quality and toughness as the characters already there. Even if they dropped $25,000 in one shot. The events we have don't benefit them. Maybe the promo events on New Servers are better. Actually, I have to assume they are, since there seem to be many younger servers that are putting up beast champs. $$ and promos must be a big help. which is why they hope experienced players will leave their old champs that they have invested on, to start new champs on new servers. They want your money all over again.

the vast majority of the daily players on our server cam over all at once from another game that sunsetted. We were looking for something new to join, and already had a few people in WT playing on this server. So we came in and basically invaded and took over. Dominated and chased off the majority of the original players, who went to new servers, BTW. then 2 merges brought in new competition and new recruits. If it wasn't for all the noobz being tricked into our server, and one idiot who keeps making alts so his guild seems full, and he can gift himself roses and snowflakes all day long, I would probably say our server is ready for another merge. Love to see some new competition to shake things up.
                        Last edited by R225424182; 01-20-2015, 06:03 PM.
                        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                          I'm on s133 and we get new players all the time. There is some sleazy post that WT generates from current users that tricks FB users into joining our server to try out the game.

on top of the lag and other inconveniences, a server as old as ours should not be dealing with noobz flooding chat with "Halp meeee plzzzzzzzz" all day long. asking to join the guild, and begging to be in BG, only to quit in a week because their 7000BR toon can't compete, and will never get to the same quality and toughness as the characters already there. Even if they dropped $25,000 in one shot. The events we have don't benefit them. Maybe the promo events on New Servers are better. Actually, I have to assume they are, since there seem to be many younger servers that are putting up beast champs. $$ and promos must be a big help. which is why they hope experienced players will leave their old champs that they have invested on, to start new champs on new servers. They want your money all over again.

the vast majority of the daily players on our server cam over all at once from another game that sunsetted. We were looking for something new to join, and already had a few people in WT playing on this server. So we came in and basically invaded and took over. Dominated and chased off the majority of the original players, who went to new servers, BTW. then 2 merges brought in new competition and new recruits. If it wasn't for all the noobz being tricked into our server, and one idiot who keeps making alts so his guild seems full, and he can gift himself roses and snowflakes all day long, I would probably say our server is ready for another merge. Love to see some new competition to shake things up.
                          LOL true story

Comment

I came late to the server I play on and can't seem to get the awesome Baroque Hat so I can try and make a Slash look-alike toon. I got over it by finding a different look.

You do realize that you can buy the gem synthesizing items from the store with bound balens, so it is only a question of time to be able to participate in gem events?
                            IGN: TreeTopper
                            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                            Guild: ESKReborn
                            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                              The events we have don't benefit them. Maybe the promo events on New Servers are better. Actually, I have to assume they are, since there seem to be many younger servers that are putting up beast champs. $$ and promos must be a big help, titties.
                              Funny you should say that. I went to a new server for s&g and saw this ...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune new-server special.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1707036
                              The obvious implication is that some players have spent 150 dollars to open that box. ... and there are worse boxes "rewarded" for the top two recharge levels.
                              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
                              X