Dragon Invasion - Boss 10 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion - Boss 10 Preview

Our group set our best time today - we had time to collect the loot from boss 9 and take a peek at what boss 10 looks like... (See below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DI10_406.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	415.5 KB
ID:	1764284
    S406 - OutKasts

bragging thread but i think some parties on some servers (look randomly at kong 5) have probably at least see him also if not kill it already.

Nothing special there

Comment

Originally posted by R210194315 View Post
      bragging thread but i think some parties on some servers (look randomly at kong 5) have probably at least see him also if not kill it already.

Nothing special there
      I'm sure they have. I don't recall seeing any forum posts on it though - Indeeed, the last such one I remember was a group saying they had beaten #9, but no time to collect the loot.

And well, 'kong 5' are not really your average R2 server are they?
      Our S406 server, been out for just over a year now - and has seen only 1 merge, (with a much younger server) and is in desperate need of another.... but that's getting off topic.
      S406 - OutKasts

Comment

Originally posted by R210194315 View Post

Nothing special there
        You sure are a mean spirited person? incapable of being happy for someone who is happy to have finally accomplished something? lol so much hater-aid in that cup a runneth over....

Comment

Originally posted by justraven View Post
          You sure are a mean spirited person? incapable of being happy for someone who is happy to have finally accomplished something? lol so much hater-aid in that cup a runneth over....
          Not to mention - but i will - Kong servers are in a class of their own with the bonus balens they get for recharging. It's not apples to apples.

Comment

Accomplished with cash, anyways.. my team gets to stage 9 w/o cash
            and to note thethrell already has video of his dragon invasion showing stage 10
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkpX7KmPf8

Comment

zzzz .. another brag thread

Comment

beat 10 a couple weeks ago (kong-4 aka Server 2), but didn't have time to collect rewards/peek at 11 and posted about it cuz we're shameless braggarts

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...#posts-8794012

Unfortunately our strongest team member has quit, so will be a while before we repeat that feat.

Comment

i'm not mean in any way it's just a bragging thread not a preview thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    beat 10 a couple weeks ago (kong-4 aka Server 2), but didn't have time to collect rewards/peek at 11 and posted about it cuz we're shameless braggarts

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...#posts-8794012

Unfortunately our strongest team member has quit, so will be a while before we repeat that feat.
                    just not quite as cool on kong forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X