Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

CoinExchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    We never really know what is coming in advance, however.. it is sound to think, that with so many days left to get the coins in the boxes, another exchange is hopefully coming. Whether or not it is better or worse then this one... all we can do is watch the news and events and wait.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      We never really know what is coming in advance, however.. it is sound to think, that with so many days left to get the coins in the boxes, another exchange is hopefully coming. Whether or not it is better or worse then this one... all we can do is watch the news and events and wait.
      except for what oceanic servers get the day before everyone else.

      Comment


      • #18
        Can only get 1-2 event chest daily, and coins are now being announced in system
        when someone picked up a coin from the chest. 6 days for coin exchange D,.. hmm = =
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

        "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

        Comment


        • #19
          So, can anyone from oceania tell us what's the next coin exchange event?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            So, can anyone from oceania tell us what's the next coin exchange event?
            1 coin for 40 lvl 70 legend stones/
            3 coins for 20 gift of god, item you need to upgrade purple sylph gear to orange.

            Thats all.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              1 coin for 40 lvl 70 legend stones/
              3 coins for 20 gift of god, item you need to upgrade purple sylph gear to orange.

              Thats all.
              oh wow, lame exchange.
              better exchange mine now, thanks.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                oh wow, lame exchange.
                better exchange mine now, thanks.
                If you don't need anything from this exchange, not urgently at least I'd save... they said these coin exchanges would be a frequent thing (if not lying) so yeh. I got 3 an will hold onto them, got 2 mounts from coins so far so good betting on another.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  If you don't need anything from this exchange, not urgently at least I'd save... they said these coin exchanges would be a frequent thing (if not lying) so yeh. I got 3 an will hold onto them, got 2 mounts from coins so far so good betting on another.
                  hehe i had 4 and i got 2 months of free vip. so no cashing on it for 2 months:d if i could get anything better later ill regret it then

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    If you don't need anything from this exchange, not urgently at least I'd save... they said these coin exchanges would be a frequent thing (if not lying) so yeh. I got 3 an will hold onto them, got 2 mounts from coins so far so good betting on another.
                    nah, i'm pretty confident in my luck, probably i will get 4-5 more. i got 7 from this event alone and 2 leftovers from the previous (25 total from previous event, believe it or not).
                    now i have 9 coins, planning to get 3 months VIP and 250 mahra.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      nah, i'm pretty confident in my luck, probably i will get 4-5 more. i got 7 from this event alone and 2 leftovers from the previous (25 total from previous event, believe it or not).
                      now i have 9 coins, planning to get 3 months VIP and 250 mahra.
                      Wowza, free boxes alone? That's some loot.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        and here i am opening 150 boxes from mount whips and what did i get?

                        oh umm hang on

                        NOTHING
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          wartune word for "communication" have been replaced by "gamble"
                          as we have no official information saying the coin will still be any use, we will have to decide what to do with them by guessing.
                          r2games really know why they aren't loved ...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            and here i am opening 150 boxes from mount whips and what did i get?

                            oh umm hang on

                            NOTHING
                            wow remember me of myself. and i got only 42 boxes from this mtw event. got chest piece from 41 box and mount from 42. next day 2 the 2 event quest boxes, both gives me coins, my only coins this event

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X