CoinExchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoinExchange

Coin Exchange event D doesnt seem too great, rewards arent as good as exchange C and since ive only gotten 1 coin so far i wanted to ask whether there will be more in the future (near future )...Ik monsieur h'obo has answered this with the lil screenie with EC master but wasnt sure if it was just for another exchange meaning another one besides exchange C so, exchange D or more coin exchange events although i doubt theyd go up to Exchange Z so i wanted to make sure by asking...half asleep atm so idk if this makes sense but a response will be nice coz i wanna test my luck by trying to get at least 1 more coin (im not great with drops) ty
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

There should be another coin exchange event after the exchange D. Look at the box in the shop and it is on sale for 15 days. Coin exchange D is only 6 days so I would say there is at least one more exchange.

I would like to know the drop rates of the coins now since it is a rare item. Just have a feeling we will not be getting as many this time around. I have 11 coins right now but did spend some on the last boxes. I will get triton and the wings and save the rest and see what they have to offer. For me, the mahra is the most logical choice.
    Last edited by R262181389; 01-06-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
      Coin Exchange event D doesnt seem too great, rewards arent as good as exchange C and since ive only gotten 1 coin so far i wanted to ask whether there will be more in the future (near future )...Ik monsieur h'obo has answered this with the lil screenie with EC master but wasnt sure if it was just for another exchange meaning another one besides exchange C so, exchange D or more coin exchange events although i doubt theyd go up to Exchange Z so i wanted to make sure by asking...half asleep atm so idk if this makes sense but a response will be nice coz i wanna test my luck by trying to get at least 1 more coin (im not great with drops) ty
      That would explain the run-on sentence.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

The tauren not bad for those without it, or the VIP card since 5 dimensions active is pretty awesome rewards even if for a month (for non-cashers), coin drop rate still seems harsh tho, an not many free boxes in play atm to help speed up the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          The tauren not bad for those without it, or the VIP card since 5 dimensions active is pretty awesome rewards even if for a month (for non-cashers), coin drop rate still seems harsh tho, an not many free boxes in play atm to help speed up the process.
          5 active dimensions? I am VIP level 8 and can only have 4 active.

Comment

I kinda think the mahra looks good in this exchange I missed out on the sep last time as I didn`t have the coins, but ALL the mounts so far I had already
            I didn`t take anything from last exchange and kept my coins so I have 4 to use
            Will check Oceanic to look at the new exchange after the 6 days and if theres not a mount that I don`t have yet I`ll prob take some mahra

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              Maybe u have to be lvl 9 vip for 5 then? I am lvl 9 and have 5 open

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                Maybe u have to be lvl 9 vip for 5 then? I am lvl 9 and have 5 open
                If that is the case, then getting the 31 day VIP card will not allow you to have 5 open like wraith was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Right forgot about that lol, sorry just woke up.

Well lv1 VIP still 1 active dimension more so that's ~300ish mahra minimum (+ some from resource baggies) still better value than the mahra exchange itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Right forgot about that lol, sorry just woke up.

Well lv1 VIP still 1 active dimension more so that's ~300ish mahra minimum (+ some from resource baggies) still better value than the mahra exchange itself.
                    Mahra is good if you have both the +50 mount and buy vip already.
                    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                      Will check Oceanic to look at the new exchange after the 6 days and if theres not a mount that I don`t have yet I`ll prob take some mahra
                      Pretty much my plan, too.

Comment

i tihnk the rewards are better than C, 31 day vip is quite nice for just 2 coins. think many ppl could get 2 coins in 7 days. the tauren is nice, but 5 coins is quite hard. maybe droprate is higher than last event.

Exchange D is better imo.

btw. those seeds... what a deal!! why not 80 seeds instead of vip? :P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                          i tihnk the rewards are better than C, 31 day vip is quite nice for just 2 coins. think many ppl could get 2 coins in 7 days. the tauren is nice, but 5 coins is quite hard. maybe droprate is higher than last event.

Exchange D is better imo.

btw. those seeds... what a deal!! why not 80 seeds instead of vip? :P

i got the wings from c last minute because well i wanted them when they first released
                          this was when everyone was hoarding sc
                          and then they decided not to give event tokens anymore
                          i was so angry

i would of got vip if i didnt want the wings so badly, but yeah vip and mahra
                          both pretty good deals
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

was excited for the mount until i see that i already have one in my stable x's.
                            seems ill be going for mahra, u survived 2 years without vip, definitely don't need one now. plus i still have some 1 hour an 1 day vip cards in case i will need it. also my fish lvl already 28, those vip fishes are just 2-3 weeks away.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My patient ran out at last min and i got the wings, no regrets cuz i did not had that look and looks rocking kool... i hope i can get more coins in this event but will wait to see if there will be a better one, if not i will dicide from mahra or VIP card.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X