Guild Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars

Just a suggestion, but if you added a new event like the Battleground. But make this one Guild vs. Guild. Call it Guild War or something along them lines.

does this includes troops? or just hero vs hero consist of guild members?
    so far we had hero+troops vs hero +troops , 3 hero vs 3 hero. hope next will b different.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
      does this includes troops? or just hero vs hero consist of guild members?
      so far we had hero+troops vs hero +troops , 3 hero vs 3 hero. hope next will b different.
      I think Guild wars should allow something 1 troop per guild player, 4 players max vs same, however BR & Level should not matter. Plus instead of just waiting around for a guild to do battle with your guild or the evnt forcing it on guilds that arent ready for it, I think there should be a ingame letter sent to the Guild Masters asking if their guilds would be ready for an event involving Guild vs Guild wars, but in a battleground setting.
      Plus to not make things seem unfair, the guild with the lowest amount of current players should be the max amount of players that can join in the GvG war BUT with a minimum of 25 players, with a first come first join thing, but to make things a bit more interesting, the Guild Master MUST join in the GvG war.
      If gaining points, honor, an whatever happens during the battle, there should be bonuses for taking out the leaders (Ex. +20 honor if anyone except an opposing GM manages to defeat a GM).
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

I think it would be much easier to make it to where you can queue up for a battleground with up to 15 people in your party.

Comment

Working...
        X