Dumbest combo you've seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest combo you've seen?

So.. I'm just bored, I was doing bg earlier, and I met a knight that opened up with chaos on me... Then intercept me... 3 fights in a row #18
    I was like..wth, that's like the worst combo ever XD (I did win those fights) Then wondered.. Have other peeps seen wonders similar to this one?

So.. What's the worst "combos" people used against you?

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    So.. I'm just bored, I was doing bg earlier, and I met a knight that opened up with chaos on me... Then intercept me... 3 fights in a row #18
    I was like..wth, that's like the worst combo ever XD (I did win those fights) Then wondered.. Have other peeps seen wonders similar to this one?

So.. What's the worst "combos" people used against you?

someone used lunatic on me after my troops were already dead

sometimes when i do fights, i open with guardian rune, and i've hit heal instead
    that makes me look like a fool

and ofc knights opening with EDD when troops are in front

thats a classic
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

People who keep using chaos even after my troops are dead thinking they're going to ROFLSTOMP me because I will self Delphic myself. Honestly, I don't mind, keep using chaos people, keep using chaos...

Comment

Recently was hit with a holy seal --> amnesia rune combo

Comment

Whirlwind after my troops were killed
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Using both rain of fire and then meteoric destroyer on my after they kill my troops, and that was while chaos rune hit them, too. I won a battle with essentially 50k less BR than my opponent.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
              Using both rain of fire and then meteoric destroyer on my after they kill my troops, and that was while chaos rune hit them, too. I won a battle with essentially 50k less BR than my opponent.
              using RoF + meteor is fine, not all mage bring thunderer
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I must admit I done Chaos and Intercept thing but normally when in 4 v 4 arena. My worst combination I can remember doing was purge rune right at the start wanted brutality followed whirlwind. There nothing to purge and the opponent had no troops.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                  Whirlwind after my troops were killed
                  mostly that's because slasher and ultimate slasher both in cd, and cannot/ dont want to cast delphic or other skills yet. unlike mage and archer's base skill for rage gain, slasher has 5 second cd as opposed to 1.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Saw another wonder in tonights bg, knight HS me first turn then shields <3

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      mostly that's because slasher and ultimate slasher both in cd, and cannot/ dont want to cast delphic or other skills yet. unlike mage and archer's base skill for rage gain, slasher has 5 second cd as opposed to 1.
                      you can't have both Slasher and Ultimate Slasher in CD. There is always one ready to be used (you can do Slasher+Ultimate Slasher+Slasher+Ultimate Slasher+[...] forever if you want without any problem with CD as long that you have the rage for it)
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

you can't have both Slasher and Ultimate Slasher in CD. There is always one ready to be used (you can do Slasher+Ultimate Slasher+Slasher+Ultimate Slasher+[...] forever if you want without any problem with CD as long that you have the rage for it)
                        Whirlwind does a little more damage than slasher, so it could be useful right before sylphing, but I wouldn't advise it. Too slow a skill, so you're just as likely to end up at a disadvantage as benefiting from the slightly higher damage you would get (i.e. setting up your opponent for a double hit). Plus it's probably better to save the rage to throw a delphic in case the fight lasts beyond the sylph stage anyway.

Comment

Knight opens the fight with apollo then agoran (in that order lol), does 2-3 hits then sylphs without any shield protection and just dies for a total of 4 fights with the same strategy and me using exactly the same skills/sylph skills orders (it was ridiculous).

After the third time he died (we were 15 mins inside fire temple already), he just chased me and died again with dryads using the same combo, i'll never understand
                          some people <_<

Comment

actually you can, if you are familiar with quickcasting/double hit/whatever they call it.
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              actually you can, if you are familiar with quickcasting/double hit/whatever they call it.

You can't.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X