X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R22965115 View Post
    it is not really about the rank the bragging rights or the rewards the disableing of revive would make it truely a fair fight and we all would feel better about it
    how fair it is when archer could make 40k crit in a single turn out of 6 turn compare to any mage or knight?

Leave a comment:

• R22965115
    replied
    it is not really about the rank the bragging rights or the rewards the disableing of revive would make it truely a fair fight and we all would feel better about it

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    u won't have a chance to go against high lvl crit archer without revive. unless u go spend some runes..
    THIS exactly... if you take out revive from WB then only archers will ever get the Apollo prize.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    u won't have a chance to go against high lvl crit archer without revive. unless u go spend some runes..

Leave a comment:

• Ozz3605
    replied
    Originally posted by KyubiBlaze View Post
    ya this is the reward for top three , who said 60k was for 1st rank

and ya get 1st rank now, cause the cashiers have left the server , ya not even understand it
    no one likes to stay that long when no one to compete
    I'm a cashier, and I do think using balens on boss is really unfair for all
    people should earn the reward not buy it ,

and for marketing, reduce those insane prices in market of items , and you guys would get a very nice income >_<

I totally agreed that the market prices and even overall prices on items are way too high!!! It's crazy insane ti spend like 500$ for a sword in this type of game...at this price you can buy a ps3 and 10 games LOL
    For the Balens on WB Well on my server witch is pretty new im Level 52 and closest to me is 49 so i NEVER use balens on WB and if someone pass me i know he did..but i dont care..Stop complaining we all get golds and daru anyway no matter if you dont make top 10....witch is useless...and even if revive was removed you think youll have a chance against all the higher level..no way.....

Leave a comment:

• KyubiBlaze
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    depends on servers in s19 i can get 1st place with 0 balens spent sometimes.

And ye people that skip any of the 3 bosses are noobs

And for people that never got top 3 the rewards are: 1st 250k 2nd 200k 3rd 150k both gold and daru
    ya this is the reward for top three , who said 60k was for 1st rank

and ya get 1st rank now, cause the cashiers have left the server , ya not even understand it
    no one likes to stay that long when no one to compete
    I'm a cashier, and I do think using balens on boss is really unfair for all
    people should earn the reward not buy it ,

and for marketing, reduce those insane prices in market of items , and you guys would get a very nice income >_<

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by R24501437 View Post
    You do realize that these are the rewards right?

Rewards:
    1st – 60,000 Gold
    2nd – 40,000 Gold
    3rd – 20,000 Gold

Does spending 100-170 balens for that prize seem good to you? Let them get 1-3 if they are spending that much for so little

Actually it's

250k gold/daru
    200k gold/daru
    150k gold/daru

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    depends on servers in s19 i can get 1st place with 0 balens spent sometimes.

And ye people that skip any of the 3 bosses are noobs

And for people that never got top 3 the rewards are: 1st 250k 2nd 200k 3rd 150k both gold and daru

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    i get my 1 percent and call it good

Leave a comment:

• DeGAUL
    replied
    WB is just bragging right. Pure and Simple. The reward you get for the balens you spent is not worth it. But it fattens the ego and to some that is good enough.

Besides, those three ugly beasties, are R2 "Cash Cows".

My take.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R24501437 View Post

Rewards:
    1st – 60,000 Gold
    2nd – 40,000 Gold
    3rd – 20,000 Gold

Does spending 100-170 balens for that prize seem good to you? Let them get 1-3 if they are spending that much for so little
    i guess u never reach top 3.

Leave a comment:

• R24501437
    replied

Rewards:
    1st – 60,000 Gold
    2nd – 40,000 Gold
    3rd – 20,000 Gold

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    the idea of WB is not about top10. i guess u people didn't realize this. LOL. those who don't do wb doesn't know the game.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    More people Would be willing to fight the wb if they had a chance to get into the top 10

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    even without reviving the top people will always be cashers, so it really don't matter anyways
    it does matter, most top 10 are all casher anyway, BUT i wanna make it fair AMONG the cashier even so that top 1, 2, 3, is actually REALLY the top 1, 2, 3 in dps not the top spender.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X