Balens In the world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens In the world boss

i honestly dont think you should be able to use balens to revive in The wb.Never will give the none cashers a chance.

I'm a cashier and i agree to this...take out revive in WB.... make it fair.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i agree totally the same big spenders get the top ranks every single time . Those of us that are not able to spend tons of money work our buts off and never even have a chance. The world Boss events should be equal opportunity play. It is my opinion that if revive were to be disabled it would make game play more fair for all those who participate.And more fun to play
      [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]Terri

Comment

i personally do not use revive for the world boss but i am able to consistently reach the top ten once you hit 40 the world boss becomes much easier to make it to the special attack as with knights or angels at least level 32 they take two hits each and if you are able to take two hits which you should at 40 than you reach the special every time allowing for much much more damage to the boss and I am a non casher so it does work
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

terri

i agree totally the same big spenders get the top ranks every single time . Those of us that are not able to spend tons of money work our buts off and never even have a chance. The world Boss events should be equal opportunity play. It is my opinion that if revive were to be disabled it would make game play more fair for all those who participate.And more fun to play
          [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]Terri

Comment

NO use Balens! jk the balen reviver's are no fair they give us non-cashers no chance to ever reach top 10 i dont have cashers but just dont think its fair that they get to revive and not wait 30 sec cool-down like the rest of us .
            Game : Wartune
            IGN : Deuce9Lives
            Server : Duskin Arena
            Guild : Spliffers
            Class : Knight
            LvL : 41 ( and growing... )
            Farm lvl : 41 ( and growing... )

Comment

Even if you just make ONE of the WB without revive it would be great. Then i know for at fact that the people that got that #1 spot didn't revive their way to it.

Comment

yea the top person should earn it not buy it

Comment

ok well maybe not take it away, keep the option there just make it 100 balens not 10

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                    ok well maybe not take it away, keep the option there just make it 100 balens not 10
                    bad idea -1

taken away is fair for everyone, if you want to give them the option of paying for it, then don't let top 1,2,3 get bonus then....

Comment

its a marking thing but its unfair to the non casher. even me a casher doesnt feel like i would of earned that spot

Comment

even without reviving the top people will always be cashers, so it really don't matter anyways
                        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                        server 164 brighthollow
                        class : archer
                        current level : 54
                        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                          even without reviving the top people will always be cashers, so it really don't matter anyways
                          it does matter, most top 10 are all casher anyway, BUT i wanna make it fair AMONG the cashier even so that top 1, 2, 3, is actually REALLY the top 1, 2, 3 in dps not the top spender.

Comment

More people Would be willing to fight the wb if they had a chance to get into the top 10

Comment

the idea of WB is not about top10. i guess u people didn't realize this. LOL. those who don't do wb doesn't know the game.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X