Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balens In the world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize that these are the rewards right?

Rewards:
    1st – 60,000 Gold
    2nd – 40,000 Gold
    3rd – 20,000 Gold

Does spending 100-170 balens for that prize seem good to you? Let them get 1-3 if they are spending that much for so little

Comment

Originally posted by R24501437 View Post

Rewards:
      1st – 60,000 Gold
      2nd – 40,000 Gold
      3rd – 20,000 Gold

Does spending 100-170 balens for that prize seem good to you? Let them get 1-3 if they are spending that much for so little
      i guess u never reach top 3.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

WB is just bragging right. Pure and Simple. The reward you get for the balens you spent is not worth it. But it fattens the ego and to some that is good enough.

Besides, those three ugly beasties, are R2 "Cash Cows".

My take.

Comment

i get my 1 percent and call it good
          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

depends on servers in s19 i can get 1st place with 0 balens spent sometimes.

And ye people that skip any of the 3 bosses are noobs

And for people that never got top 3 the rewards are: 1st 250k 2nd 200k 3rd 150k both gold and daru

Comment

Originally posted by R24501437 View Post

Rewards:
              1st – 60,000 Gold
              2nd – 40,000 Gold
              3rd – 20,000 Gold

Actually it's

250k gold/daru
              200k gold/daru
              150k gold/daru
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                depends on servers in s19 i can get 1st place with 0 balens spent sometimes.

And ye people that skip any of the 3 bosses are noobs

And for people that never got top 3 the rewards are: 1st 250k 2nd 200k 3rd 150k both gold and daru
                ya this is the reward for top three , who said 60k was for 1st rank

and ya get 1st rank now, cause the cashiers have left the server , ya not even understand it
                no one likes to stay that long when no one to compete
                I'm a cashier, and I do think using balens on boss is really unfair for all
                people should earn the reward not buy it ,

and for marketing, reduce those insane prices in market of items , and you guys would get a very nice income >_<

Comment

Originally posted by KyubiBlaze View Post
                  ya this is the reward for top three , who said 60k was for 1st rank

and ya get 1st rank now, cause the cashiers have left the server , ya not even understand it
                  no one likes to stay that long when no one to compete
                  I'm a cashier, and I do think using balens on boss is really unfair for all
                  people should earn the reward not buy it ,

and for marketing, reduce those insane prices in market of items , and you guys would get a very nice income >_<

I totally agreed that the market prices and even overall prices on items are way too high!!! It's crazy insane ti spend like 500$ for a sword in this type of game...at this price you can buy a ps3 and 10 games LOL
                  For the Balens on WB Well on my server witch is pretty new im Level 52 and closest to me is 49 so i NEVER use balens on WB and if someone pass me i know he did..but i dont care..Stop complaining we all get golds and daru anyway no matter if you dont make top 10....witch is useless...and even if revive was removed you think youll have a chance against all the higher level..no way.....

Comment

u won't have a chance to go against high lvl crit archer without revive. unless u go spend some runes..
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      u won't have a chance to go against high lvl crit archer without revive. unless u go spend some runes..
                      THIS exactly... if you take out revive from WB then only archers will ever get the Apollo prize.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

it is not really about the rank the bragging rights or the rewards the disableing of revive would make it truely a fair fight and we all would feel better about it
                        [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]Terri

Comment

Originally posted by R22965115 View Post
                          it is not really about the rank the bragging rights or the rewards the disableing of revive would make it truely a fair fight and we all would feel better about it
                          how fair it is when archer could make 40k crit in a single turn out of 6 turn compare to any mage or knight?
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                            how fair it is when archer could make 40k crit in a single turn out of 6 turn compare to any mage or knight?
                            did you know that knights can hit that high too?

knight skill - Enhanced Delphic destroyer lv. 2
                            405% dmg + 768 QTE + 25% more

Archer skill that hit 40 k i assume you mean delphic sniper lv. 3
                            320%+505 Qte + 25% more

Comment

and the point of the post wasn't about if archer can hit more or knights can hit more. it's about NOT REVIVING for EVERYONE that include archers also. so the #1 dps truly means something.

Comment

Most knights are tank knights and majority of them don't use any of the Delphic specials. They are a waste of points.

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                                did you know that knights can hit that high too?

knight skill - Enhanced Delphic destroyer lv. 2
                                405% dmg + 768 QTE + 25% more

Archer skill that hit 40 k i assume you mean delphic sniper lv. 3
                                320%+505 Qte + 25% more

Comment

Working...
                                X