Balens In the world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    and the point of the post wasn't about if archer can hit more or knights can hit more. it's about NOT REVIVING for EVERYONE that include archers also. so the #1 dps truly means something.
    And the point of the reply was that if reviving were to be taken out for everyone, archers will rule the Apollo prize forever.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but if you see the damage ranking after the FIRST round, have you ever seen anyone but archers in the top 3? The first round is probably closer to the "true" ranking since nobody had the chance to use balens yet (although not everyone can finish at the same time so it's not that exact).
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      Most knights are tank knights and majority of them don't use any of the Delphic specials. They are a waste of points.
      a lot people on my server have dual skills, so hence they got a dps set and a tanky set.

a lot mage got healing set+purify and a dps set

archers also have a debuff/slow set and a pure dps set... or a mix of both but weak on both...either way as you can see. many people on our server bought the dual skill tree to better pvp/pve.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
        And the point of the reply was that if reviving were to be taken out for everyone, archers will rule the Apollo prize forever.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but if you see the damage ranking after the FIRST round, have you ever seen anyone but archers in the top 3? The first round is probably closer to the "true" ranking since nobody had the chance to use balens yet (although not everyone can finish at the same time so it's not that exact).

YES!

i have seen a knight finish first and also a mage finish first on my server. FIRST ROUND!

that mage was at the time higher lv than others but that mage quit now, that mage normally was in TOP 3 every time, but sadly that mage quit the server already.

JUST TODAY i saw knight finish #1 at the 4 o'clock WB...(1st round)

Comment

this is a pay to play game so the more you pay the better you are at it thats the way it goes stop caring about what others are doing in the game and play your own game who cares who is number 1 or what they paid to get there
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

did you know that knights can hit that high too?

knight skill - Enhanced Delphic destroyer lv. 2
            405% dmg + 768 QTE + 25% more

Archer skill that hit 40 k i assume you mean delphic sniper lv. 3
            320%+505 Qte + 25% more
            hmm u miss the point in comparing normal damage over critical damage.
            u can have double skill tree but i don't think u will have same crit rate. LOL
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I agree. I have spent some balens when I was lower rank so I could try to get 1%, it's nice but it's very very unfair. People see they're starting to lose and then they spend their way to the top, knocking out those that have worked hard for it. Top 10 doesn't even matter, just the top 3 get the extra rewards. You shouldn't be able to revive in the world boss.... you can't buy extra multi-player dungeon attempts, you can't pay to do more battlegrounds etc.... why on earth should you be able to revive in the world boss? It would make it much more fun as well to see who tops the charts by actual skill and knowing how to use your skills properly, and having a different top 3 every time.
              Last edited by KahliaSelicia; 10-28-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

As much as I agree that balens for reviving during WB should be removed...sadly it won't be. Simply because R2 makes a lot of money from this. It would be nice to see the top 10 based on skill (which even then isn't accurate) instead of revivals.
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  hmm u miss the point in comparing normal damage over critical damage.
                  u can have double skill tree but i don't think u will have same crit rate. LOL
                  nope i meant that 40k you got as an archer WAS from a crit. i'm sure of that. and without the crit maybe you hitting 20k+ on that skill
                  most knights have the astral that disable crit but increase dmg +%. so they get it up to 25% and more and they hit that high with normal hit , because they don't care about crit. still the point is not to discuss what skill hit the hardest. I KNOW FOR A FACT the two class DON"T have same crit rate or else why have 2 diff classes, you are the one totally missing the point, the point was that the KNIGHT CLASS DO NOT CARE about crit and they can STILL hit that high.

Then again, Back to the post's topic which was reviving in WB.

If you can get into Top3 with reviving disabled, then more prop to you. Top 3 is where the money is at and that's where it count.

Comment

nope i meant that 40k you got as an archer WAS from a crit. i'm sure of that. and without the crit maybe you hitting 20k+ on that skill
                    most knights have the astral that disable crit but increase dmg +%. so they get it up to 25% and more and they hit that high with normal hit , because they don't care about crit. still the point is not to discuss what skill hit the hardest. I KNOW FOR A FACT the two class DON"T have same crit rate or else why have 2 diff classes, you are the one totally missing the point, the point was that the KNIGHT CLASS DO NOT CARE about crit and they can STILL hit that high.

If you can get into Top3 with reviving disabled, then more prop to you. Top 3 is where the money is at and that's where it count.
                    If a knight can normaly hit as hard as an archer's crit, imagine the knight's crit. Why not making DPS knights instead of tanks, cuz they're useless anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by R2451668 View Post
                      If a knight can normaly hit as hard as an archer's crit, imagine the knight's crit. Why not making DPS knights instead of tanks, cuz they're useless anyway?
                      NO you don't understand, the reason they hit hard without CRIT was because they DISABLED CRIT so they can increase base dmg %.... GOT it?
                      there is an astral that does that...

the POINT OF THE OP was stop reviving on WB....god..every one of my post i gotta steer people back to the main topic of the post... err...

Alright back to topic, so err, what is so bad about at least have ONE WB without revive then?

Comment

One "no-revive" WB means 33% less balen revenue for them. That's what's bad. Especially since these days, balen revive revenue is probably their second biggest money maker right after gem sales.

Comment

not that big a deal imo...there more game breaking advantage for cashers but this is silly

Comment

Non Balen users should just be thankful that they are able to play the game without spending a single cent. In fact the amount of "advantages" Balen users get is still very small. I hope you guys know that it takes real life work to earn those dollars.

Comment

u forgot that astral increase crit base damage :P

ok back to topic.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R24787099 View Post
                                Non Balen users should just be thankful that they are able to play the game without spending a single cent. In fact the amount of "advantages" Balen users get is still very small. I hope you guys know that it takes real life work to earn those dollars.
                                Oh cmon......
                                U need to grow internet pen..s more than do it ,spend it more will show how u feel actually in RL.....
                                +1 for removing revival **** from WB.
                                p.s u actually know how hard is to keep up a bit to casher?I guess its doesnt take time no?
                                And LOL,cashers dont get advantages,huh u made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X