advanced dimension advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced dimension advice.

just like title says yestarday opened my first one. and sincerly i could not compleate evan 1 lv with full nr of steps, using 18 steps per move. so those who did it, can please tell me how many towers per lv and other advices? because the map per each lv its to big, so its really hard to find the towers

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide-help-tips

going to link this
    it took me 2 days on the first level
    3 days to finish 2 levels
    then it got better
    finished the entire dimension in 5 or 6 days
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Advanced dimension is a real pain. Each level is at least 4 times bigger than in basic/int. dimension. I used the same method to explore like the lesser dimensions: run in an "S" shape, so I see the maximum squares with minimum steps, and ignored "strange signs" and everything not on my path except for +energy. I also used bound balens to gain extra moves. Still it took 10 days (ok rushed 2 basic meanwhile which expired, but still, no chest reward for 10 days), because each level has multiple towers to occupy (2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 8). Also problem is that advanced seem to have the same number of treasures on a 4x bigger map than basic. So you get much less loot for the same energy. The final chest reward does not compensate for not getting a chest for 10 days, but the stat boost is very good. I guess advanced dimension will be good when we don't care anymore about the rewards (mahra, sepu, etc) because they become junk, at that time having 5 advanced will give better boosr than 5 basic. But until loot counts, people who have 5 basic/int will get much better loot daily than those who waste time on advanced.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

got expert today and im afraid to start haha

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
          got expert today and im afraid to start haha
          My teammate is working on an expert one, an I agree with Fher, it really is a noticeable drop in daily rewards because of the time needed for large dimensions, Expert is massively massive and the bosses are really tough (400k br archer taking significant damage on lv5+ bosses can give you a good idea of difficulty... an with 20+ lvls yeah....)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            My teammate is working on an expert one, an I agree with Fher, it really is a noticeable drop in daily rewards because of the time needed for large dimensions, Expert is massively massive and the bosses are really tough (400k br archer taking significant damage on lv5+ bosses can give you a good idea of difficulty... an with 20+ lvls yeah....)

thank god i read this lol, was just about to start an electro expert one i just got

Comment

electro village boss only annoying because its damage reflect. i personally found the electro city boss easier to fight.
              im currently on lvl 20 expert and it took like 2 days for 3 levels average on 10 energy /step.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                electro village boss only annoying because its damage reflect. i personally found the electro city boss easier to fight.
                im currently on lvl 20 expert and it took like 2 days for 3 levels average on 10 energy /step.

whats your br?
                and can you scatter the reflect?
                im gonna start it in a few days maybe, after i get an intermediate electro up

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  whats your br?
                  and can you scatter the reflect?
                  im gonna start it in a few days maybe, after i get an intermediate electro up
                  360k(60k from sylph).
                  definitely get more electric resistance first before entering. the 1st floor itself I'd like 20x40 grid(can't check right now, logging forum through the phone ) so you will need that energy cost as low as possible. but it seems it won't go lower than 10 though.
                  as for scatter, I'm ashamed to say that I'm never even once tried to use it. never got killed by that boss so im too lazy to exit the dimension just to change it. i afk all the fights except that one so scatter shot are an annoyance. . .
                  Last edited by Arlad; 01-07-2015, 08:04 AM.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Might depend on the element, my teammate is on a fire expert one, so not sure if the bosses have different abilities (I imagine something like a spire 21 bleed would be a pain or similar abilities)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Might depend on the element, my teammate is on a fire expert one, so not sure if the bosses have different abilities (I imagine something like a spire 21 bleed would be a pain or similar abilities)
                      well, i should specify that i was replying to hobo's post about his plan to use his expert electric dimension. ..

Comment

360k(60k from sylph).
                        definitely get more electric resistance first before entering. the 1st floor itself I'd like 20x40 grid(can't check right now, logging forum through the phone ) so you will need that energy cost as low as possible. but it seems it won't go lower than 10 though.
                        as for scatter, I'm ashamed to say that I'm never even once tried to use it. never got killed by that boss so im too lazy to exit the dimension just to change it. i afk all the fights except that one so scatter shot are an annoyance. . .
                        ah ok
                        well you are quite a bit stronger than me
                        and 10 is minimum i tried it, still 150 steps a day which isnt bad
                        i guess i'll hope i can get 2 ancestry coins to get that vip card
                        so i can have 2 electro dimensions running + the expert

Comment

ah. but i wouldn't advice to enter expert dimension I'd you're lower than 300k br and 500 resistance though.

Comment

ah. but i wouldn't advice to enter expert dimension I'd you're lower than 300k br and 500 resistance though.
                            oh im just under 300k br (thats because crit and block gems give low br)
                            and my electro res is like 600 without dimensions

im sure i'll be fine, the loss of daily mahra would hurt me though, so i would like vip even for 1 day so im not missing anything (bring back UP r2)

Comment

no pain, no gain.
                              lose some to get more.
                              *insert more cliché advice about taking risk here*

Comment

Working...
                              X