Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Atoll Boss and network lost connection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atoll Boss and network lost connection?

Many players on our server are having the same problem which is disconnecting many times during the fight. We get that icon popping up saying we lost network connection and it happens many times during atoll boss fight. Any other servers having the same issue?

I have and many others on S470 have had many issues with it. Personally it makes it difficult when the Atoll boss spawns randomly. It causes a lot of lag to the point that you must DC yourself or it dc's you all together

Comment

Its happening on s470 too I am more ****** that it happened during DI an i lost a 6 roll so millions of gold an this happened twice an R2 refuses to give compensation for it. The Fire an Icey wings an Poseiden Wings will cause that too it seems the animated clothing can cause the network connection lost error come up as well.. Seems they have a lot of bug fixes to do
      Last edited by DevilGrave; 01-07-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I have same issues at AB. 16 lost connections at 5 minutes interval, without internet connection to drop off, just game connection. Ram was fine.
        Happens just at AB, and/or after AB if i don't relog/restart browser .

Comment

That sucks for you. If you choose to do this stupid boss, you should at least get to fight and finish the fight. Sorry you having trouble. Too bad they will probably just say clear your cache and cookies
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
            Its happening on s470 too I am more ****** that it happened during DI an i lost a 6 roll so millions of gold an this happened twice an R2 refuses to give compensation for it. The Fire an Icey wings an Poseiden Wings will cause that too it seems the animated clothing can cause the network connection lost error come up as well.. Seems they have a lot of bug fixes to do

As far as DI losing connection, that has happened on our servers many many times. There were about two weeks in the beginning, that one player couldn't collect rewards at all. Everyone else in group were fine, just he couldn't get paid. We video, screen shot, PM Mod, ticket, etc. No compensation, nothing but "it should work for you soon"
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
              Many players on our server are having the same problem which is disconnecting many times during the fight. We get that icon popping up saying we lost network connection and it happens many times during atoll boss fight. Any other servers having the same issue?
              ok ive encountered this and several others too and we found it was due to your timing on the second rune you use - If you try to use a rune too early and hold down the key for it you will get the lost connection message and need to refresh. To solve it just wait a little longer before clicking to use the rune and don't hold the key down

Comment

I've had problems with lost network connection. Usually, it's associated with holding the key down for the rune I want to use. It happens more often with 2nd rune than with first. I also get random dc's, but can usually avoid those by refreshing before the event.

Comment

Working...
                X