Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Synth Formulas?

Hi, everyone.
    I'm sorry for repeating the topic. Yes, I'm well aware I'm gonna say things that have been said again and again, but well... isn't that just a f joke?

Alright, so let me ask...

How are we supposed to get these lvl 9, 10, 11, 12 gem synth formulas? How?

I know some people may be getting crypt keys from guild or blitz (unlikely) daily and, then, they sure gonna blitz necro again in hope for some transposer. But really, since last patch or the one before last (lost track already), there are no crypt key drops from campaign for me and many people I know, no opportunity to blitz necro daily or even once every 2 days. Then, even if the crypt key issue wasn't as bad as it is now, the drop rate of those f trasposers is close to 0, if not below 0. How long do we need to try and try and try and never get that transposer?
    OK, cool, no crypt keys from campaign blitz, fine! I guess we can still buy from shop. But, then, we buy and buy and buy and after 3 months of blitzing necro there is still not that lvl 10 gem trasposer and we already have lvl 10 on gem event.

So, what are we doing in that case?

Hope you don't say what I think we should do...
    Last edited by allsi; 01-07-2015, 09:08 AM.

formula 9 transposer you can save bound balens for those or if you have enough crypt key to run necropolis and it is a good day you can get lvl9-lvl 12 transposers depending on how far you can get in necro.
    Server: R2 S168
    Guild: Fallen
    Character Name: Cera
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80

Comment

well, you can buy 9 from shop.

and i assure you, its pure damn luck to get a scroll from necro. a guildmate of mine keep complaining for months and last week she finally got one.

and as for CK, its safe to assume that they are removed from lvl 70 dungeons but still available on others. try buradoth grave, its gave me at least 2x2(hero mode) ck a week.

btw, the CK from lvl 70's were unbound. maybe it has something to do with it?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Got lvl 9, but never lvl 10 or 11. Also can't get CK from campaign. Any campaign, no Buradoth's Grave, no Endless Path. A lot of people on my server are complaining about this. The extremely low drop rate on formulas and the non-existent CK from campaign. So 90% + of the peeps on my server are stuck. I'm starting to think this game should be renamed. Misfortune... cos, guess what, that's what is dropping the most after we login. xD

Comment

I understand one of my team mates i run everything with has ths asme issue he has 9 but no 10 or 11 and i find that last 2 months nothing for formulas has been dropping in necro.
          Server: R2 S168
          Guild: Fallen
          Character Name: Cera
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            well, you can buy 9 from shop.

and i assure you, its pure damn luck to get a scroll from necro. a guildmate of mine keep complaining for months and last week she finally got one.

and as for CK, its safe to assume that they are removed from lvl 70 dungeons but still available on others. try buradoth grave, its gave me at least 2x2(hero mode) ck a week.

btw, the CK from lvl 70's were unbound. maybe it has something to do with it?

not removed
            very very very rare though
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              not removed
              very very very rare though
              well, i never see them or even a screenshot of it.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I really hate to say it, but they are right. You can get the level 9 scrolls for bound balens.. and if you are of level enough to do the dimensional war maps.. you can pick up bound balens fairly easier in there which is a help. As for the level ten and above... you either pray for luck when the golden road comes along which is a balens event, or roll the dice so to speak int he necropolis for three crypt keys a try. I wish I could make it easier to get them, but they took my making it easier wand away *shakes fist!*
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  well, i never see them or even a screenshot of it.
                  a guildie got it from eternal sanctuary

she actually posted in the other topic about them i think

no screenshot, but i do believe her, she wouldn't lie about that
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I can chime in on the Burdoth Grave.. Heroic mode has given me a few crypt keys in the last two weeks.. but whether or not it will be the same for you and others.. fingers cross. its been the best bet as of late it seems.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I still can`t get a lvl 10 or higher
                      I have been blitzing necro regularly lately and have got 3 lvl 9 gem transposers ( after I BOUGHT one......Typical xD ) in the last 2 weeks but none of the higher ones :/
                      I have 88 lvl 9 gems sat in my vault just waiting for a transposer drop, plus all the ones I have equipped :/
                      Have come to look at the forum whilst my Necro blitz is running funnily enough xD
                      SO if i`m SUPER lucky (which I doubt) There will be a transposer higher than lvl 9 waiting for me when I get back

EDIT........What a surprise no transposer
                      Last edited by DemonRockstar; 01-07-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I sold a few lvl 10 and 11 transposers cuz they were duplicates
                        Server: Kabam 17
                        Player name: Dwarf
                        Player level: 80
                        Player class: Knight
                        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                        Battle rating: 615k
                        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

2 and bit years of blitzing necro and not 1 transposer on level 28 at min and still no luck.Think I should quit if stuck and no chance competing with others as no transposers higher then 10.

I was lucky I did the golden road event for 10 transposers when they where in but seems they took them out now because they where glitched.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I can't understand one thing, though. If currently our only chance for a lvl 10 transposer is necro and if the drop rate is so low, then why did you put lvl 10 in gem event? As I see it, by the time gem event goes to lvl 12, very few people may be able to participate in it and get some decent reward. The lack of opportunities to get a lvl 10 and higher transposers makes gem event almost useless. And even if you think of some balens event like Golden road, put the formulas there again, then, again, all free or just unlucky players are at a disadvantage. Stuck, with fingers crossed, still no transposer. xD

Comment

Who knows? Maybe they will comev in the next update,
                              but in the form of gem synthesis transposer shards.. lol
                              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                              X