Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reset Daru and Kyanite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necroposting.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Necroposting.
      Boredom reading forums in its entirety I liked the Idea so i commented plenty of old posts I did not bother commenting on because I had nothing nice to say .

Comment

i like this idea

Comment

Why do people like to necrobump? Seriously, it is annoying and can confuse people. Threads should be automatically locked after 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Why do people like to necrobump? Seriously, it is annoying and can confuse people. Threads should be automatically locked after 30 days.
            L0L
            Think about hte ones gms created!
            With the events like posting your fav mage and CS photo.
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              not necro bumping not everyone has played sense day 1 and for those newer to forums who read and then read more they will get to older posts and they might like the idea and want to comment on it whats wrong with that? should newer players not have the right to post on topics????? !???

Also how is it confusing?

Comment

Originally posted by R23666255 View Post
                My suggestion is for a way to reset all spent Daru (Barracks) and Kyanite (Academy) with Balens or Vouchers.

Regards
                This is brilliant!!!

I would love to have all of the Daru I wasted on lower troops and Kyanite spent on troops. It would help me tremendously with the skills I do need it for.

Comment

fail! it would be unfair for maxed enlight and max trop lvl.. they worked hard to get it..and the time spent

you guys want everything to be served in front of you? lol work em hard , if not, go spend balens on daru alchemy

lmao on this topic

Comment

It`s a good idea this way you would get your daru from previous units and put that amount in the last one you are leveling and also you can use for enlightment.

Comment

Damn, I just thought about that one day, and I finally I saw that someone earlier had the same thought. So I'm in favour of this suggestion. Sometimes you just need back some Daru or Kyanite to max up other troops and skills you need!
                      In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                      Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                      "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                      I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Working...
                      X