Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

soul seals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soul seals

    This wil I say to R2, bring up and souls seal event after ppl has used their soul seal and you might see alot of dropout from wartune. scrw as ones shame on us, scrw us twice shame on you.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kravet View Post
    This wil I say to R2, bring up and souls seal event after ppl has used their soul seal and you might see alot of dropout from wartune. scrw as ones shame on us, scrw us twice shame on you.
    Wonder or that ever will happen... ;P

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kravet View Post
      This wil I say to R2, bring up and souls seal event after ppl has used their soul seal and you might see alot of dropout from wartune. scrw as ones shame on us, scrw us twice shame on you.
      what are you talking about?

      Comment


      • #4
        screw me once, shame on you
        screw me twice, was i really that good the first time?
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #5
          Are u new R2/WT likes screwing us all the time.
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

          In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

          Guild Name: Legends

          Class : Archer

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh so you are being sarkastic? If you have nothing better to say, then **** jurk Hobo

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              screw me once, shame on you
              screw me twice, was i really that good the first time?
              Or maybe you are gay, sins you prob like it from behind. So nxt time you like to talk like this, I might just have to report this

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                what are you talking about?
                When I said you I ment me, you and every one etc. And r2, wel the one who controll this game

                Comment


                • #9
                  What's the point of this post? You used up your soul seals and now you are afraid that an SS event might come?

                  It can either come or not. 50-50%. It can be in 1 week or 6 months. It's a gamble like everything in wartune.

                  Spend it if you need the +BR to achieve some goal. Save it if you are strong enough without it.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    What's the point of this post? You used up your soul seals and now you are afraid that an SS event might come?

                    It can either come or not. 50-50%. It can be in 1 week or 6 months. It's a gamble like everything in wartune.

                    Spend it if you need the +BR to achieve some goal. Save it if you are strong enough without it.
                    Im not afraid, I simply just leting them know. like I said they scrw ppl, first time they did it to me, was when we waited for months for an sc exchange and only gave us gold. I was hoping to get some runestones, but ofc they give that to many others who was soulmates in earlier events. So they have runes on max, wile me and other hasn't.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kravet View Post
                      Im not afraid, I simply just leting them know. like I said they scrw ppl, first time they did it to me, was when we waited for months for an sc exchange and only gave us gold. I was hoping to get some runestones, but ofc they give that to many others who was soulmates in earlier events. So they have runes on max, wile me and other hasn't.
                      Yup level 10 chaos or amnesia is so fun to get when you did not had the oppertunity to get it level 10 too. Takes ages without a good sc event.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kravet View Post
                        Or maybe you are gay, sins you prob like it from behind. So nxt time you like to talk like this, I might just have to report this
                        hey coolguy, there is an engraving event right now. what are you waiting for?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X