To cash or not to cash!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To cash or not to cash!

Cashing ranges from various different levels between simply buying a VIP status to buying mounts, mahra, Soul covenant, etc etc etc. And as people may have noticed there is no differentation between someone who spends five dollars than someone who spends one hundred. I've seen someone open up five dollars worth of a hot event boxs and recieve a purple sylph, ergo, putting him ahead in the game. Yes, he was extremely lucky whereas others have opened up hundreds of dollars of boxes and recieved nothing or just barely made it with what they wanted.

The point being this game exists as a free to play game because we have "cashers" all over every server who pay to get ahead. If not, then this game would have one hell of a difficult time maintaining a free to play game and you as players would not see as much advancement in the gameplay itself. I've spent hundreds of dollars on the game myself but I can't even scratch the top of some players that I know. They are ahead of me and I do not complain, I do not whine, and I do not have a nasty attitude about it either. I've even seen cashers who spend thousands and then a couple months later you never see them log on again. Which in effect, increases non-cashers ability to get ahead, only and this goes for cashers as well, if they maintain consistent playtime. Don't expect to get ahead, don't expect to be the best, and don't entitle yourselves with this mindset that R2 should get rid of cashing.

I feel like there's more to say on this topic but if I go any further it would just be me ranting on how I dislike the general conception of "cashers" but as a casher myself I have some general guidelines for non-cashers below. I do not plan on responding to any comments so if you get angry, please feel free to flame and show how macho in whichever way you please. Because nothing would make me happier than to grab some popcorn and watch the spite flow.

If you don't like the gameplay or how it works (because it won't change) then I suggest you:
    1. Log off of Wartune
    2. Stay off of Wartune
    3. Do not play Wartune

If you however concurr with any above statements then the following applies:
    1. Stay consistent
    2. Work hard
    3. Be efficient

Because in the long run, cashing or no cash, the people who come out on top are the ones who continue to play!

Sincerely,

A casher.

expected a topic asking if you should cash or not:P

ppl easily complain about cashers, spending their earned money in the way they want. its unbelievable ppl spend their money as they wish!!!

to add to your topic:
    cashing doesnt mean success. i see many (dumb?) ppl use their well earned bb on wb, which is probably the dumbest thing you can do. spending balens or bound balens is one thing. but the key to success is to spend it on the right stuff at the right time.

Comment

Personally, there is nothing wrong with being a casher or not.
      What is wrong is that the sales in shop are at incredulous balen prices, thus deterring many on buying balens to get the bonus items / rewards.
      (unless you are definitely confident of getting what you want within budget, that's uncontrolled cashing that we all try to avoid). Should not VIP
      alllow you to spend your bound balens on limited sales shop, marriage and other misc that require unbound balens itself?

The trouble is I do cash abit in the game, but have to be well aware that I'm subjected to the same chances on event chest reward drop rates
      as anyone else who plays the game, ensuring that I don't fall for the catch of the need of getting something badly.
      Cashing as VIP doesn't give any bonus incentives in reward system except by the wired up VIP wheel. It is however in the common
      mindset of many who F2P that cashing gives them an edge in the game than those who play it for free, and that everyone wants to win.

But for the benefit of doubt, how I understand it is: cashing saves you time from the game (which currently isn't the case anymore) to get an equal standing
      which time can be spend on other priority things as well. Time is more valuable than money. However, just hope that no one leaves this game with regrets
      realizing time and money has be wasted in the end just chasing after a game, and not having a decent life to live for.
      *clue: wartune always require synthesis from shards of all kinds

From what I also see is that the rewarding system has becoming more pathetic in every way for now when it wasn't supposed to,
      so everyone is clinging on their hopes that the change will return again in wartune events.
      It is indeed a privilege to play such an awesome game (Wartune), but the mastermind behind is pulling the reins of the game and market trend.

tl;dr Everyone wants to win, either cost you time or money. Game is costing us both either way you cash or not, doesn't give you any special privilege of any kind :/
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
        From what I also see is that the rewarding system has becoming more pathetic in every way for now when it wasn't supposed to,
        so everyone is clinging on their hopes that the change will return again in wartune events.
        It is indeed a privilege to play such an awesome game (Wartune), but the mastermind behind is pulling the reins of the game and market trend.

tl;dr Everyone wants to win, either cost you time or money. Game is costing us both either way you cash or not, doesn't give you any special privilege of any kind :/
        Edit: not everyone, but players that are still climbing the level ladder (clinging on their hopes) for an event themselves.
        So either way, events that suit lower levels would indirectly now insult players with max levels and everything
        with years of commitment towards wartune when everyone share the same interest, isn't it?
        and still persist on staying on wartune (strange,.. maybe friends that keep each other around )

If you know it right:
        every player has goal setting for their hero > requires event trading and time to achieve their goals
        > enjoy the fruits of achievement (which is shortlive in every moment of time; sad truth) > cycles back to player goal setting (so on so forth)

The concept of wartune gameplay is really good that gives the initial reason to take time to continue playing (either cash or not),
        and cashing - further drives the purpose that you have put your gold here - so better make it an eventful one.
        Discontinuing to play would render the time and earnings invested gone down the drain, and we all know how that feels...
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Players either like just to spend time in a game, socialize, explore etc (like my kid) - for them cashing is not recommended - or they want to win. If you want to win, you have to cash, or you are just torturing yourself. But on the long term, it can make a big difference on what you spend balens and when. I wrote many articles on how to optimize this (see my blog below).
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
          X