No announcement yet.

New patch info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its only the Inferno and the cloud adventure what's in this patch?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      so its only the Inferno and the cloud adventure what's in this patch?
      There is also the refinement for the sylph gear. And btw, it's happen that you can have the same refinement on the same piece of gear :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre39.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	656.2 KB
ID:	1706561
      Got HP stats twice lol XD
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

4 matk stats extra on every gear piece for my herc
        Sounds like a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          There is also the refinement for the sylph gear. And btw, it's happen that you can have the same refinement on the same piece of gear :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122794[/ATTACH]
          Got HP stats twice lol XD
          nice fun to see.

any seeing the irony that refining this is likely to be faster and easier to do than equipment?:P

btw is this similar to equipment? clicking refine then decide to swap?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            nice fun to see.

any seeing the irony that refining this is likely to be faster and easier to do than equipment?:P

btw is this similar to equipment? clicking refine then decide to swap?
            Well, like for normal gear, you can chose to lock a stats that will be safe from a new refinement, and it cost few balens (like 45 I think and I believe BB work too). I'm not sure if the refinement lock can be used though; I haven't tried yet (and will more likely don't try it till most of my gear for my Triton got refined at least once).
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Alright, here a screenshot of what it's look like for Cloud Adventure:

Name:	Sans titre40.jpg
Size:	458.3 KB
ID:	1706564

As you can see at the top right, we have our sylph instead of troops (like what it is for CW now).
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Alright, here a screenshot of what it's look like for Cloud Adventure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122798[/ATTACH]

As you can see at the top right, we have our sylph instead of troops (like what it is for CW now).
                hows the difficulty? read it would adjust to your level, so fast levelers might have it difficult.

Comment

hows the difficulty? read it would adjust to your level, so fast levelers might have it difficult.
                  normal mobs are more annoying than hard to beat imo. I used my WW and it's almost killed them in one hit (and my WW is not maxed, but lvl 3) Those big boss though are harder: When I had almost killed one, he got a +1000% buff and almost killed me with is first attack with the buff...Good thing that I killed him right after lol. Also, if you fear that it's might be too hard, you can actually send an help request to one friend (I think you can do that only once though) and your friend will help ya there.

Also, this is what I got in total after completing the Cloud Adventure today :

Name:	Sans titre41.jpg
Size:	495.7 KB
ID:	1706565

Edit : Rofl...just realized that I got 36 Holy water lol XD I guess they are less hard to get than I though XD (I suspect the boss I killed to have give me a got amount though).
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I know I been posting here often in the last 20 minutes lol...but I got new info again
                    I end up testing the "refining again an already refined gear" after all. Can already tell you that Refinement Lock DON'T work on theses; You need to either use 45 Balens or Bound Balens per stats if you want to lock them in order to keep them in the refinement process.
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

normal mobs are more annoying than hard to beat imo. I used my WW and it's almost killed them in one hit (and my WW is not maxed, but lvl 3) Those big boss though are harder: When I had almost killed one, he got a +1000% buff and almost killed me with is first attack with the buff...Good thing that I killed him right after lol. Also, if you fear that it's might be too hard, you can actually send an help request to one friend (I think you can do that only once though) and your friend will help ya there.

Also, this is what I got in total after completing the Cloud Adventure today :
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]122799[/ATTACH]

Edit : Rofl...just realized that I got 36 Holy water lol XD I guess they are less hard to get than I though XD (I suspect the boss I killed to have give me a got amount though).
                      aah i see, ty for letting know. you have more br than i have so i should watch out carefully:P

Comment

4 matk stats extra on every gear piece for my herc
                        Sounds like a challenge.

idk i kinda want 4 hp on every piece
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

aah i see, ty for letting know. you have more br than i have so i should watch out carefully:P
                          Bah...tbh, I don't like the new way they calculate the new br. I have almost +96k br only cause of my main sylph; There ppl with lower br than me who can still kill me easily...
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Bah...tbh, I don't like the new way they calculate the new br. I have almost +96k br only cause of my main sylph; There ppl with lower br than me who can still kill me easily...

im not a fan either
                            it just feels, idk fake
                            do you know how much it pained me to level up the intellect stat on my mount?

Comment

when switching sylph you get br for the pet, but also for the HP that is added to your main, so it basically counts the HP double.

Comment

when switching sylph you get br for the pet, but also for the HP that is added to your main, so it basically counts the HP double.

im confused
                                my hp didnt change after patch, only extra hp you are getting is from sylph gear

Comment

Working...
                                X