Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much ballen you've spend to get high rank player?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much ballen you've spend to get high rank player?

how much ballen you've spend to get high rank player?

I mean, rank 1 - 10 in ranking list.

viva for ballen user

uhh ive spent about 250 id guess im 6th to 15th (if im offline for 12 hours ppl can sometimes sneak me into the 20s)

the top 5 have went a bit insane and are untouchable pretty much
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

really depends on server im rank 2 on s19 and only 3k balens spent

Comment

I haven't spent a dime and got to top 15, sometimes top 7. I'll be able to reach higher if block is fixed though. Man, 18 arrows blocked, no heal...
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Ive manage to get to top player rank on a new server.....you have to buy socketing rods for sure...and if you start at servers opening and you play all day , do all the XP stuff..you can keep a little edge
          with your level advance over other players.....Im actually lvl 52 and the closest one to me is 49 so thats how i can have a little edge with no balen use.....

Comment

52-49 is big diference must suck to have no competicion

Comment

u can't compare old server n new server.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i know there is no way i could beat cash player without cash.

like an army without weapon.

so i want to know veteran players, how much ballen you've spend to get rank 1 - 10. especially rank 1 - 3.

Non cash player is good too.they have high dedication and determination.

But its hard you know, beating player that have dedication and ballen XD

am i right?

i have to plan how much ballen i want to spend,so i can save my money from my pocket.
                for that reason i need the data.

is cash player rely on buying gem from the shop? i think this should be expensive.
                is cash player rely on vip wheel spin to get gem? i think this should be hard.i am not a lucky person. i create my luck
                is cash player rely on catacomb to get gem? so he must be choose mage right?

because i think the most expensive in this game is gem.
                second is socketing rod.
                am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post

so i want to know veteran players, how much ballen you've spend to get rank 1 - 10. especially rank 1 - 3.

am i right?

i have to plan how much ballen i want to spend,so i can save my money from my pocket.

is cash player rely on buying gem from the shop? i think this should be expensive.
                  is cash player rely on vip wheel spin to get gem? i think this should be hard.i am not a lucky person. i create my luck

second is socketing rod.
                  am i right?
                  Depend on the server but there is one thing you messed up...

you see....there are cash players and there CASH players.

the difference is the one that ONLY buy socket rods and basically whatever is ONLY make them fair or on par as other players seems.
                  the other side of the coin is the TOP CASH players spend in the thousands. YES thousands. they are the one that buy anything and everything. remember back then they had a package deal on soul crystals? some guy bought a lot and got his soul engraving in lv. 11 already.

see the difference is the 20 bucks 40 bucks cashiers vs the HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS cashier that spend.

on a huge populated server, you would probably can tell by the top 3 vs the other top 4-10 in WB dps. you can tell the TOP 3 have like over couple hundred thousands more damage than the rest.

you can't just say there is cashiers and non cashiers, because within the cashiers there are some monsters that spend more than you earn in a month or two and it's nothing to them. or maybe they hacked the system and got free cash i dont' know. but it just seems they can pull cash out of thin air and buy all lv. 6 gems instantly at lv. 45. you can't just compete with that.
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

since i am asian player,

and for now there is just only 2 servers on oceanic.
                    it must be hard to face CASH player.

so basically,you want to say.CASH player better than cash player,and cash player better than non-cash player.

i am understand now. i will target position rank 8-15 >.<.

my analysis,there will be ton of CASH player in server 3 and 4 oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post

am i right?

second is socketing rod.
                      am i right?
                      personally i manage to stay at rank 10 above i spend 50$ competing against 300$+ player

i think best thing to invest is gem and vip 1month don't buy socket rod just use the free one on your orange trinket

btw super hard cash player buy everything XD

Comment

Working...
                      X