Star Tears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tears

It would be nice to be able to convertible like resistance crystals, divinity souls or gems.

Agree with you. If star tears could be converted that would be nice, indeed. Because I honestly don't see the point in getting star tears for some sylph we already have evolved. Yes, there are supposed to be second and even third evolution in future, but for the moment, as we don't have these, it's simply pointless just to hoard stuff we don't need. Another issue for me are the so called socketing rods. God, I got enough of those, plenty to use for my lvl 80 set, but even after I use them all, I'll have many left. Why do I even need that stuff and what I'm going to do with them? They keep dropping from guild blessing and it's beyond me what I'm going to use them for. Sylph gear uses other kind of rods, so can you, please, give us a way to get rid of unnecessary stuff and not just sell it for like 1k gold when we see that stuff for 150 balens or more in shop?

Comment

That would be nice, yes..... We can dream

Comment

Get far enough in skytrail for a good amount of horns or complete dimensions.
        At some point they become useles, sooner then you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Get far enough in skytrail for a good amount of horns or complete dimensions.
          At some point they become useles, sooner then you might think.

especially if you only worked on 1 sylph
          was painful evolving herc
          but i have so many, i can evolve like 3 or 4 sylphs as soon as they get purple now
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
          X