Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

9999 Stack Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9999 Stack Item

These items are building up day by day, taking up space, and at the same time don't have the heart to sell them off.

- Star sand
    - Star tear shards
    - Shadow Soul
    - Dragon Essence

Click image for larger version

Name:	inventory.png
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1764467

Would be real nice if they're stack-able to 9999. Cheers.

Hi IronS3

This is a very common request (as are a few others), that have been asked for here and here. I think we're all crossing fingers this could be put into the game; I think a lot of us are getting very full vaults/inventories. Please if you could link this thread or request again in the first link I gave, it will be harder to 'lose'.

Thank you
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
      Hi IronS3

This is a very common request (as are a few others), that have been asked for here and here. I think we're all crossing fingers this could be put into the game; I think a lot of us are getting very full vaults/inventories. Please if you could link this thread or request again in the first link I gave, it will be harder to 'lose'.

Thank you
      Sure, have wrote this again minus the screen capture in the first link you gave. Also added in the "glint of magic" and "magical moonlight" items as well. Have more than 999 each of those now too.

Comment

Working...
      X