Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good player leave the game for good reason - R2 dont care !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to compete with other players my level

I am a dedicated wartune player, but I have run into an issue. I play a level 74 knight With a br of 53000, I get wiped out big time in bg and pvp. I have my 60 set, but I struggle to get legendary stones, theya re very difficult for me to get, I am unable to clear the runs that can drop them. The point im getting at is that it's not a whole lot of fun when you get destroyed in every battle you enter. I almost never bother joining events m,AnymoreI have to stack dyraids dozens of times to Win a battle, not very fun. I still plan on playing my character Despite this setback, I only wish I could get my legendary 60 gear, Making me capabal of competing once again

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant1134 View Post
      I am a dedicated wartune player, but I have run into an issue. I play a level 74 knight With a br of 53000, I get wiped out big time in bg and pvp. I have my 60 set, but I struggle to get legendary stones, theya re very difficult for me to get, I am unable to clear the runs that can drop them. The point im getting at is that it's not a whole lot of fun when you get destroyed in every battle you enter. I almost never bother joining events m,AnymoreI have to stack dyraids dozens of times to Win a battle, not very fun. I still plan on playing my character Despite this setback, I only wish I could get my legendary 60 gear, Making me capabal of competing once again
      You are gonna need much more than just lvl 60 gear. Go get a time machine to get gem/whip/sc events, and then get enough br to compete. If you don't have one, you have to cash or wait a couple years to be adequate strength
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
        I didn`t imply anything that wasn`t put for everyone to read in the original post
        You implied that what ashira said was true And half of the stuff that dude wrote are made just to make people think he was an awesome and fair player while he was one of the player with the worst behaviour around and we should be glad he quit

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant1134 View Post
          I am a dedicated wartune player, but I have run into an issue. I play a level 74 knight With a br of 53000, I get wiped out big time in bg and pvp. I have my 60 set, but I struggle to get legendary stones, theya re very difficult for me to get, I am unable to clear the runs that can drop them.
          Can get 5 legend stones a day from Guild Shop, and 53k BR is low for Moonevil Den or Demon Temple NM. Ask or view some other strong knights in your server and see how they've built up. (without giving up after three seconds muttering "casher")
          IGN: TreeTopper
          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
          Guild: ESKReborn
          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
            Can get 5 legend stones a day from Guild Shop, and 53k BR is low for Moonevil Den or Demon Temple NM. Ask or view some other strong knights in your server and see how they've built up. (without giving up after three seconds muttering "casher")
            I did my first dt nm keyrun with 51k br and had no sylph that could help with heals/damage.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              You implied that what ashira said was true And half of the stuff that dude wrote are made just to make people think he was an awesome and fair player while he was one of the player with the worst behaviour around and we should be glad he quit
              Ok Maybe he could be lying when he says that Sal has quit and someone else is playing his account But I didn`t Imply anything
              I just pointed out that this wasn`t the original posters own words and were written on a blog site by Ashira. I didn`t say this was written By a great, awsome player called Ashira........... a real stand up guy and player or anything like that.
              I do not know Salata or Ashira, never faced either of them or come across them, frankly I don`t care who has quit or not, I just said that Cw`s betting will be in the air now which it will.
              Even If the real Salata is still playing....... without Ashira in the mix the placing in CW`s will now change, and so the betting will now be in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                Ok Maybe he could be lying when he says that Sal has quit and someone else is playing his account But I didn`t Imply anything
                I just pointed out that this wasn`t the original posters own words and were written on a blog site by Ashira. I didn`t say this was written By a great, awsome player called Ashira........... a real stand up guy and player or anything like that.
                I do not know Salata or Ashira, never faced either of them or come across them, frankly I don`t care who has quit or not, I just said that Cw`s betting will be in the air now which it will.
                Even If the real Salata is still playing....... without Ashira in the mix the placing in CW`s will now change, and so the betting will now be in the air.
                My reply was about that last part, anyway cw bet is just for fun

Comment

R2 does not really want new players. They don't even really want you if you are not level 80 with max soul engraving, mount training, etc.

How do you not see this if you are newer to game and pick a different provider or game?
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Well, bye, have a real life. And it's time to start making money again
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Well, bye, have a real life. And it's time to start making money again
                      damnit condor get off the forums
                      you quit
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        damnit condor get off the forums
                        you quit
                        Stop stalking me, you.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Stop stalking me, you.
                          speaking of stalking i found your real facebook, i think
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                          X