This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROOF: BG is totally random! ^.^

I remember a troller back a couple days kept on trying out some kind of logical math and writing essay in proving that battleground was purposely stacking all strong player (VIP players) on one team and all weak on one side and the reason he goes afk in bg was because there was no point and no chance in winning.

he drag some kind of math function or formula and thinks it's true and said something about the game will purposely put VIP and all higher BR rating on one team while the other is all lower BR ratings. lol. that made be laugh.

AH HA!

WALA BEHOLD!

PROOF That Arena is Total Random and that been strong doesn't mean you can WIN either...Actually YOU LOSE QUIET A LOT...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1733247

GOT MVP ...Killed 29... .Got still 742 pts left over...and of course still LOST.....
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

u know what, u really need to stop killing and start carting LOL
    that way mayb u can win ^o^

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1662048

MORE PROOF

I got my team 1334 POINTS!
      and i got 27 kills for my team!...

what i do i get? still a lost?
      LOL

BEAT THAT!

Anyone else got Higher points in one BG? AND LOSE ON IT? please Share?? heh

See, this proves that Arena are fairly equal, teams are not stacked, i maybe killed a lot, but guess the rest of my team got killed too. so the arena fight's fairly even.
      Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 10-27-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

when i was 39 got that amount or more by killing both npc's on bottom and top which is 800 points total and than farm a little on lower players while also running carts most i got doing this was 1800 with 32 kills and my team did win now that i hit 40 though bg is way off as it is now nothing but cashers where i stand zero chance at matching those totals, i lose more than i gain as the higher players just farm farm farm with no care about anything else
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
          when i was 39 got that amount or more by killing both npc's on bottom and top which is 800 points total and than farm a little on lower players while also running carts most i got doing this was 1800 with 32 kills and my team did win now that i hit 40 though bg is way off as it is now nothing but cashers where i stand zero chance at matching those totals, i lose more than i gain as the higher players just farm farm farm with no care about anything else
          Oh.... this is the 41+ bracket

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]26791[/ATTACH]

MORE PROOF

I got my team 1334 POINTS!
            and i got 27 kills for my team!...

what i do i get? still a lost?
            LOL

BEAT THAT!

Anyone else got Higher points in one BG? AND LOSE ON IT? please Share?? heh

See, this proves that Arena are fairly equal, teams are not stacked, i maybe killed a lot, but guess the rest of my team got killed too. so the arena fight's fairly even.
            I think you also get lots of curses from other players you killed

Comment

Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
              I think you also get lots of curses from other players you killed
              Nah, players on my servers are really cool, everyone on my team is very nice. ^.^ No one bother cursing cause they know it's not going to win the game, they just let one be the sacrifice while the next 10 run in and get mines. how you think i keep on losing? lol

Comment

Working...
              X