How to BG if you are not strong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to BG if you are not strong

This is for weak players so if you are a camper just do your thing. for the rest of us here is what I do now. I wait till the BG has gone on for 20 min then enter the BG. Two things can happen. You are on the losing side or the winning side. If you are on the loseing side just stay in base till the game is over. Move around a bit in base so you dont go idle and get kicked. You will lose no honor and and make 30 honor for the Bg, NEVER lose honor!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are on the winning side try to cart, but if you still get killed just stay in base like above and get 90 honor!!!!!!!! This will really **** of the campers beccause they feed off of the weak players and will now have to fight each other to get any honor or kills. Hope this helps, what to me is one of the worst parts of the game.

good idea, but you're just late for 2 years. most people already know this.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Btw being kicked doesn't go off being idle, it goes off points gained from attacking or losing against another player/guardian. So you will need to enter XX:21 so you don't get kicked since 5 min mark is still safe zone.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Btw being kicked doesn't go off being idle, it goes off points gained from attacking or losing against another player/guardian. So you will need to enter XX:21 so you don't get kicked since 5 min mark is still safe zone.
        Not sure about that. I go into a BG and sit in base the whole 10 min sometimes and just move around a bit.

Comment

I'm a Slow leveller/Camper.
          I know many players do this. I don't get annoyed at them. I attack all, stronger or weaker. Whoever is in walking distance I will pounce at ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artinium View Post
            This will really **** of the campers beccause they feed off of the weak players and will now have to fight each other to get any honor or kills.
            And please don't play this game to "****" people off. That's such a childish thing to do . Campers have worked hard to get their br. And we don't feed off of weak players. In fact, we much prefer fighting those at our battle rating. If I could, I'd fight only people at my strength instead. There's just not that many around it unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Artinium View Post
              Not sure about that. I go into a BG and sit in base the whole 10 min sometimes and just move around a bit.
              You know, people doing this on my team made me lose more BGs than the ones on the other team with 100 - 200k BR more than me.
              East coast archer.

Comment

OP is probably in lower level, doing carts in lower is much better than carting in higher level. in time, you'll realized its pointless.
                are you aware that you have 6000 honor gain limit per day? 30 and 90 per bg, you probably missed 1000 pts in Cross-server rewards alot which can give you more chance to get better to BG itself. like 2x permanent and 1x 7day mounts. doing this will take you forever to get better IMO.

actually losing honor is no longer my concern coz its not like i cant get it back.
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                  Campers have worked hard to get their br.
                  Sure, and everyone else got it for free.

Comment

protip: enter at :14 :19 :24 of SFT
                    more than likely you will get put in a new bg with weak people, or if you arent you can leave and join one of the next 2
                    i get mvp almost every SFT after learning this (unless you are US West, in that case forum dunce wrongraiser will be there to rob you of that glory )
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      protip: enter at :14 :19 :24 of SFT
                      more than likely you will get put in a new bg with weak people, or if you arent you can leave and join one of the next 2
                      i get mvp almost every SFT after learning this (unless you are US West, in that case forum dunce wrongraiser will be there to rob you of that glory )

i have done this and most cases Im on the Weak side
                      it a good thing to try tho hahaha
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                        i have done this and most cases Im on the Weak side
                        it a good thing to try tho hahaha

im on weak side too, sometimes
                        but i wear my scariest clothes and title, and mount
                        so most people even a lot stronger tend to avoid me lol

the way i see it
                        you run from me, i attack you

i also attack based on a few things
                        sylph, class advance level, mount
                        idk why but a lot of "noobs" tend to be riding the flying dragon mount
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          im on weak side too, sometimes
                          but i wear my scariest clothes and title, and mount
                          so most people even a lot stronger tend to avoid me lol

the way i see it
                          you run from me, i attack you

i also attack based on a few things
                          sylph, class advance level, mount
                          idk why but a lot of "noobs" tend to be riding the flying dragon mount
                          i do opposite, i hide my clothes and title, in my range, weak ppl tends to dryads on those who have higher titles, and those stronger are like burning 2-4mins on killing me or kill those 10second ppl. most strong ppl in my range are my BG friends tho.

Comment

Interesting note - I was at tower collecting points. I had amassed 21 points and was kicked for not fighting in previous 5 minutes even though I was collecting points at a tower.

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                              Interesting note - I was at tower collecting points. I had amassed 21 points and was kicked for not fighting in previous 5 minutes even though I was collecting points at a tower.
                              I'm not sure but i think that you have to move your toon.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X