crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit

is much crit bad for archer. i mises too much crit.some 1 says u have much crit and its bad for u and for that u miss crit.i m lv 56 and here is attrubute Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20150111213224.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1764575
    pls sugest me wht i do? do i less my crit.
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

My crit and attack are pretty close to yours and I crit pretty decent, at least I think I do.

The game needs to tell us the formula for crit instead of making us guess at it. Really it is just trial and error, take some crit away or add some and go do some fighting, see if it gets better or worse.

I have also heard that too much crit is a bad thing. But how much is too much, I don't know and not sure anyone knows for sure.
    Last edited by R262181389; 01-11-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Too much if you ask me. I crit at a good rate with much higher stats an only slightly higher crit, for your level I wouldn't go past like 6k if that much really. Test it out, an see what works best for you.

Comment

your crit need to be at 20% of your attack. so for you the optimal thing would be to lower your crit at around 7.9k.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
          your crit need to be at 20% of your attack. so for you the optimal thing would be to lower your crit at around 7.9k.
          Just curious, how did you come up with that number?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Just curious, how did you come up with that number?
            someone tested it. had different crit stat and fought same opponent with standard attack. results were that around crit 20% of your atk gives highest chance possible.

other theories:
            crit is depending on crit stat of enemy
            crit can go as high as possible but every enemy has certain type of crit needed before max crit chance is active (For example max crit chance is 75% at enemy A and enemy B, but to reach max crit chance for A you need 6k crit, and for b you need 10k).

as far as i know, 20% seems most reliable and easy to test. just lower your crit and see what happens

Comment

Your crit is highier than your MDEF. Something I noticed was...i could increase my defenses and my crit rate would improve, this is without adding anything to crit. So crit rate is effected by more than crit and attack values.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                someone tested it. had different crit stat and fought same opponent with standard attack. results were that around crit 20% of your atk gives highest chance possible.

other theories:
                crit is depending on crit stat of enemy
                crit can go as high as possible but every enemy has certain type of crit needed before max crit chance is active (For example max crit chance is 75% at enemy A and enemy B, but to reach max crit chance for A you need 6k crit, and for b you need 10k).

as far as i know, 20% seems most reliable and easy to test. just lower your crit and see what happens
                the fact that there is a Guardian Angel only means that Crits depends on Opponent's stat. (not crit vs crit tho)
                so i wont rely too much on that 20%. as far as i know, as long as your stat gives Green then you should get advantage.
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

yes thethrell tested 20% and he said it was best
                  i actually had 20% for a while before hand and it worked amazing
                  at one stage i had 20k patk and 12k crit (when i was weaker)
                  it was horrible, lowered my crit to about 5k and it was much better

i was also told, crit rate is dependent on your opponents crit
                  they will crit less if your crit stat is higher and vice versa
                  i was told this on my very first acct by someone, but also i was told i should be training matk in academy for my iris, so yeah i wouldn't be keen on that advice
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

actually there's an archer who has 29k patk with 7k crit who doesnt crit on me, im a mage btw and i killed him in the process.
                    funny thing that there's a lower patk and crit in the same bg and he crits more than him but deals lower dmg ofc. so im not sure about Crit
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

With this setup, I am not losing crit in PvP or PvE, only in WB.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1706596

Comment

i was having difficulty with crit rate so lowered my crit to under 20% of my patk and my crit rate did improve, i still miss crit a few times as crit is still a random chance (as it has always been) but the 20% rule seemed to work for me.

Comment

NOBODY knows. That simple. It is my opinion that you have way too much though. I've raised mine to be 20 percent and even higher in the past of my PATK and crit less in every part of the game. Currently I'm at less than 10 percent and crit just fine. My PATK is 108339 and CRIT is 100083.

Comment

Archers, as thethrell tested has a best function of crit at about 20% of you patk (1/5) and for knights and mages it would seem that somewhere around 25-30% works better, but keep in mind you will never crit 100% since it is capped off at about 90-95% but that is also at max, most of the time you get around 80% crit.
                            I found that for me as a knight same thing goes pretty much for block as well.

So to answer your question, for you yes i think the ammount of crit is too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                              NOBODY knows. That simple. It is my opinion that you have way too much though. I've raised mine to be 20 percent and even higher in the past of my PATK and crit less in every part of the game. Currently I'm at less than 10 percent and crit just fine. My PATK is 108339 and CRIT is 100083.
                              0.0 100k crit?
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X