No announcement yet.

Whats the worst daily/periodical event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the worst daily/periodical event?

with all the complaining on the forum i thought we needed a topic where we're allowed to complain!!!!

with all new kind of stuff getting released, some older daily/periodical quests/ events are getting useless. What's the worst daily quest in your opinion?

for me the worst daily/periodical quests are:
    tanks
    mp (nirv)
    cw (because of lack of new rewards)

with all my hatred i have to decide that, without doubt, tanks is the daily quest/event i hate most and i hate it when it becomes an event quest

Personally, I dislike mostly event that need me to use items for something I already have maxed (like fate stone) or when we get an event the day after I used all my item (like the last 2 week when we got sepulcrum and Mahra event the day after the weekly reward since I used all my sepulcrum as soon that I got them cause I'm trying to stay high in the sylph BR list with my Triton)
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

circuit quests and cw

i like the runes from tanks and it only takes about 2 mins to do.

solo arenas are also pretty low reward except top couple spots which is still low

Comment

CQ (by several orders of magnitude)
        Tanks (I wouldn't even bother if there was a better source of runes, but the tops on my servers don't nerf much lately)
        MPD (boring as all hell when you end up farming the same instance 100x for armor)
        Last edited by xrycek; 01-13-2015, 02:13 AM.
        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
          MPD (boring as all hell when you end up farming the same instance 100x for armor)
          Trust me, it's even worse when the only reason you run it is for 2 (6 if you're lucky) refinement stones.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I pretty much only do Arena..
            Like, I log on at 19:00, do arena with my team, and log the hell out. This is why slow levelling sucks. I'm just dedicated to it

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
              circuit quests and cw

i like the runes from tanks and it only takes about 2 mins to do.

solo arenas are also pretty low reward except top couple spots which is still low
              same here, i used to finish CQ ever week before they give us this cache issue. besides the rewards are lame nowadays after i maxed my soul engrave and got more shards from fishing.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

TANKS, TANKS and 1 more time I LOVE TANKS
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2015, 07:00 AM.
                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

I hate all the dailys but worst is 10 duels. I never do it anymore unless there's event for it.
                  Even tanks has more variety than getting up the ranks or suiciding over and over everyday.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    I hate all the dailys but worst is 10 duels. I never do it anymore unless there's event for it.
                    Even tanks has more variety than getting up the ranks or suiciding over and over everyday.
                    i even had 1 whole week of not doing solo arena, my rank stays in the same place. normally i only do arena when someone knocked me out from the top 10.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Atoll boss, without competition.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Atoll boss, without competition.

2am atoll boss is good when my group is awake
                        takes us 30mins to kill for like 10-20m gold
                        depending who else is on
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          2am atoll boss is good when my group is awake
                          takes us 30mins to kill for like 10-20m gold
                          depending who else is on
                          We aint whining about rewards here . AB rewards are so-so, depending on rank. AB itself is awful and boring.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I like AB, since people can't balen it and then conceited A holes that think having 20-30k atk more an being Cupcake at double hitting will get them top spot get taught a lesson, tho maybe that's just on my server
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-23-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Anything and everything that has to be done in devotions XD
                              But the irony is, I enjoy fishing and jewel hunt :3
                              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                              X