Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no lvl 10 transposer, no vip

My vip expired yesterday.
    So no more 1 click capture of astrals, no more quick levy townhall and sylph arena and loosing honor again in bg.
    I respect all non VIP players who got as far in this game.

I havent recharged my account since the second lvl 10 gem event and I won't activate vip anymore.
    Its totally ridiculous that purely based on luck one group of players can not only gain about 12 to 15 k more br, but also get rewards like runestones and soul seals,
    which also increases their br.
    Its a complete mistery what developers had in mind by doing this.
    Yes I did spend a lot of balens on buying the crypt keys, but eventually we all will quit doing that.

Congrats to you. I second your comments here and give the finger to Bugtune.
    Archer hoarder

Comment

VIP has always been a waste to me
      sylph arena is easily done, i dont care about solo arena
      buildings are all maxed, academy im almost always out of kyanite and my hero stats are almost all maxed
      i just dont see the point other than using it for dimensions
      honor loss reduction would be nice, but i hardly die anymore unless its to a dryad bomber
      or a massive casher that has maxed honor anyway
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        VIP has always been a waste to me
        sylph arena is easily done, i dont care about solo arena
        buildings are all maxed, academy im almost always out of kyanite and my hero stats are almost all maxed
        i just dont see the point other than using it for dimensions
        honor loss reduction would be nice, but i hardly die anymore unless its to a dryad bomber
        or a massive casher that has maxed honor anyway
        VIP's pretty good ... if you have lv9 anyways, 50-70+ mahra from dimensions daily is a good value for that 8 bucks, I stopped getting vip like back in Feb but been getting it again since dimensions came out, in the long run it'll cost me maybe 30-50 bucks to get an orange sylph and then some, not a bad deal. It'll probably be even cheaper months down the road but hey ho, it's not really a big price for anyone that has gotten to the vip 9 pt at least, so a few months of an advantage is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          VIP's pretty good ... if you have lv9 anyways, 50-70+ mahra from dimensions daily is a good value for that 8 bucks, I stopped getting vip like back in Feb but been getting it again since dimensions came out, in the long run it'll cost me maybe 30-50 bucks to get an orange sylph and then some, not a bad deal. It'll probably be even cheaper months down the road but hey ho, it's not really a big price for anyone that has gotten to the vip 9 pt at least, so a few months of an advantage is nice.
          it would only benefit me 1 extra dimension since i'd have to start at 1
          not keen on sylphs anyway, not until my herc is maxed in sepulcrum
          after hades and pan are purple, i'll just save mahra up
          no big deal im at 400 since last event, so not that bad
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

[QUOTE=HumbleSlayer;1239945]Congrats to you. I second your comments here and give the finger to Bugtune.[/QUOTE

No idea what you are talking about, translation please

Comment

Just lost 400 honor against 370 k br mage, nothing to do with dryads
              Last edited by Tanlii; 01-12-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

all these talks about VIP make me want to exchange my coins for the 1 month vip cards.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                  Just lost 400 honor against 370 k br mage, nothing to do with dryads
                  was that me perhaps?:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    was that me perhaps?:P

you didn't have dryads

yeah sorry fenrir, just have to get used to losing honor again, you where my first and a good player for someone who never does bg's
                    Last edited by Tanlii; 01-12-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post

you didn't have dryads

yeah sorry fenrir, just have to get used to losing honor again, you where my first and a good player for someone who never does bg's
                      :P

i didnt have dryads indeed, tho this was my best bg in weeks. been doing bg for some time but seems i always match with super monsters.
                      have 395k honor, 55k needed for imperial mythic dragon lipton earl tea title. so i didnt know it was actually on the low side:P

Comment

level 9 VIP no longer stops honor loss in battle ground, At least my level 9 does, that s why I stopped running BG.

Comment

VIP doesn't help you find transposers. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            VIP doesn't help you find transposers. I don't get it.
                            OP's just saying they won't "cash" for VIP until they get a Lv10 Transposer.
                            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

lol, ok, got it now

Comment

Working...
                              X