No announcement yet.

Free players have no room to complain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea SOME ITEMS that you can't get without cashing in some way. That doesn't mean that because you're able to more easily obtain them than others that you need to buy all the rest of the items that you can get just as easily through playing the game for free...

Like I said I'm not Jealous I just think that its a little unfair. And plus even for those "non-free items" they get a wild hair up there yahoo every once in a while and do put them into event that you can get through exchange. BUt that is very few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by Spelbreaker View Post
      As heavy cashers what should i say ?

Please stop here, you make me laugh already.

Comment

Refining weapons and gear is always guesswork. How come there are no guides about refining our gear?

Comment

Originally posted by R26979157 View Post
          Refining weapons and gear is always guesswork. How come there are no guides aboutas refining our gear?
          For refining I only keep lvl 8 and higher of the skills I value the most (ma, int, def, crit or block, pd as a mage). You can get plenty of refinement locks from jewel hunt and get recycling food from heroic dungeons. Even refining gear is alot easier now, in the past you had to buy 100 refinement crystals for $5 a pop. Either that or farm treasure chest in the wilds for the occasional green/ blue drop... I do not miss those days that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X