• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games needs a working support system

Dear R2Games,
    Your "support service" is working right now this way:

Players sends in ticket.
    In 1-2 days, he gets a completely automated rejection answer ("Dear Player, we are sorry but we can't help you, sorry for the inconvenience blah blah").
    It doesn't matter if you didn't get your balens, lost items due to a bug, can't log into your account etc.
    You always get the same answer (tried).

At this time, player writes something. ("Please help, etc etc").
    At that point, R2 games gives no answer. Ever.
    Playing since 2 years, I know this is the scenario.

At this point, player either complains on the forum (when the forum moderators notice CS of the ticket number) or the player opens a new ticket.

All in all, it takes usually 30-45 days until super-complex problems like "I made a payment but did not get my balens" or "I can't log into the game" or "I did not get the reward for X event" are resolved (err, sorry, usually, ignored, not resolved, and the player gives up.)

You lose a lot if potential income of being completely unable to help any customer problem.

So here is my suggestion:
    I will build you a WORKING customer service for you (have experience with that) which will resolve problems professionally.
    Your income will increase by 200-300% because people will feel "customers" the first time since they play.
    Everyone will be happy.
    Did this for other games too, btw.

Just contact me if you are interested. Would love to start a private conversation about this with someone from your company.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Now that is just crazy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
      Now that is just crazy talk.
      I think he means it, to do it.

But considering enslaving yourself to irresponsible or obsolete support team isn't such a good idea.
      Just look at the game masters that post timely announcement on events
      and would do nothing else in the forums. Forum mods can't do much either but direct ticket request
      to the support team again, hoping they will pick it up and return a standard explanatory response.

On second thought of intervening for the support team, it will definitely pose a threatening challenge
      to have alot experience in handling ticket issues that don't relate personally but have to be treated
      will full understanding and respect to the customer like as resolving your own problems.

Anyhow, I like the part that wartune is losing potential income and they not know what to do about it.
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

They already make so much money off the major big spenders that they probably don't care at all about small change. There's no way income from the game would increase 200-300% because they already cater to the big spenders should any of THEM have a problem. Even if the small change majority "will feel "customers" the first time since they play", they won't start all that much more. The big spenders in this game already drop more than the GDP of a small nation on this game. I know of more than a few players who (claim to, at least) spend 100,000$ US per month or more on the game.

Those people get the customer service. Everyone else is just here to provide entertainment of some fashion to them, and are totally expendable in the eyes of the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
          Those people get the customer service. Everyone else is just here to provide entertainment of some fashion to them, and are totally expendable in the eyes of the devs.
          The customer support is so bad, not even big spenders get help. I have seen many such instances, which resulted in a heavy spender quitting the game or stop spending. Yes, the game gets 90% of it's income from 10% of it's paying customers. But the situation is, medium and low casher should spend a lot more if they could trust R2Games, and could even convert into big spender. Also, when R2 lose a heavy casher, they lose a LOT of money. And they lose a LOT of heavy casher, whom they could keep easily.

And it's not crazy talk, I did build customer support for games, it works great, and since it is running, it resulted in approx 200% increase of income. And yes, probably this is why this miserable CS hurts my eye so much, because I know it could be thousand times better
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

This is a fine example:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ount-is-banned

This guy get banned accidentally and they can't unban him since a week.
            For most players, one week off is usually game over.
            In any average business, this problem should be solved in 24 hrs.

Comment

I do have to agree that the support is poor the lot of the time. I have been lucky only need to send two tickets in and got a reply pretty quickly like the next day.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
              X