One tips for G M ..please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One tips for G M ..please read

i have a suggestion, i think we need a bank for save player gold from stolin by another player..

gold bank would be useless... you only get that much stolen when you sit for a week and don't log-in...

Comment

i posted an idea for this

>>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ight=Gold+Bank
      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-28-2012, 07:46 AM.
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

if the gold can be increased by x% every day )
        • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
        • Nickname : DarkShines
        • Class : Mage
        • Level : 50+
        • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

y y y i can get over a mill a day gold is the most easy fing to get if u fink u have to much gold thers a box in gild caled donate

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
            y y y i can get over a mill a day gold is the most easy fing to get if u fink u have to much gold thers a box in gild caled donate
            yeah i agree u can donate to guild
            u can use the contribution and wealth will be used for the guild yea a good way but
            still u will need gold for urself like enchanting and enchanting stuff to +15 and above takes more than 600k (happens to be all the time)
            and other stuff like astrals so u can't always donate
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              yeah i agree u can donate to guild
              u can use the contribution and wealth will be used for the guild yea a good way but
              still u will need gold for urself like enchanting and enchanting stuff to +15 and above takes more than 600k (happens to be all the time)
              and other stuff like astrals so u can't always donate
              thats when you use city protection tokens used just before 2nd wb that token will last through 2 wb's another thing you can do is move your castle just before a wb fight so it takes time finding you again and by the time they do you spent most of it.

Comment

u can save your money to guild contrib or to astral screen

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                  thats when you use city protection tokens used just before 2nd wb that token will last through 2 wb's another thing you can do is move your castle just before a wb fight so it takes time finding you again and by the time they do you spent most of it.
                  city protection will expire and once it does u will be plundered again and again and again

he and i are simply giving a way to permanently save ur gold in another place where its not going to be taken from anyone other than urself

that being said only a portion of gold can be saved so there will gold rewards per plunder

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                  X