event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event

so where are the new events for today? not after toa reset, not even after server reset. only divinity soul synthesis and sylph equipment enchant is there. someone forget to put them?
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    so where are the new events for today? not after toa reset, not even after server reset. only divinity soul synthesis and sylph equipment enchant is there. someone forget to put them?
    They will appear on the 14th, even i find it weird they are letting us go a day without a chance of a free box
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      They will appear on the 14th, even i find it weird they are letting us go a day without a chance of a free box
      yea this is unusual. other times we had bounty scroll events when there was nothing else, if i remember correct
      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Well what do you expect, they cant really plan all that well. Anyone else would plan ahead for when a patch would come in and make sure it wouldnt interfere with on going events by having events end directly before the patch. But this is R2, couldnt event get scheduling right for something as routine as class wars or gods descent.

Comment

Working...
        X