magic's heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic's heal

why is it that magic's got atleast 2 heals that heal 80%+ ea time and on the same time they get heal rune and gard?

where is the fairness in that for in late game u can only win agenst a magic if u can 1shot kill them or be luckey to hit them with a L10 asmenea rune

As a mage i will say this. The mage's prime job is TO HEAL. It has been this way since day one. Mage's have low pdef, which makes them weaker against archers and knights, thus guardian rune helps. If you dont like it, dont play. Otherwise get used to it and adapt. There are many ways to kill a mage, use chaos rune and their heal may heal you. use intercept to take away the rage they need to heal. A battle with a healing mage is a battle of attrition. If you don't know what that means here is the definition: the action or process of gradually reducing the strength or effectiveness of someone or something through sustained attack or pressure.

With all this being said I doubt you will listen and are just here to complain about something because you got your but handed to you by a superior player using a mage character.

Comment

Thanks, your tears only make my heals STRONGER!

P.S. Mages are fine, nerf archers!
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I love making mages miserable, sunto me, resto their own troops, cry cry cry a way...

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Thanks, your tears only make my heals STRONGER!

P.S. Mages are fine, nerf archers!

archers are the weakest class in wartune **** archers

archers suck
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I love making mages miserable, sunto me, resto their own troops, cry cry cry a way...
            Ohhh right, right, right, nerf Knights, I meant nerf knights!!

Comment

mages are evil! >:[
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Ohhh right, right, right, nerf Knights, I meant nerf knights!!

You fool you can't nerf the god class! Archers and mages are just peons to serve us in all of our fatty majestic glory!

Comment

ha with your br i wouldnt even stand a chance! so your chaos has no influence of changing the outcome at all for me:P

but on topic: mages heal, thats their job. thats why they dominate in short battles, soon as 50% gets added to the dmg they will die fast.
                  i love how ppl complain and lack their ability to think of a strategy. if you can time your powerful atks well it shouldnt be a problem, unless you would be underpowered. then it wouldnt matter

Comment

You fool you can't nerf the god class! Archers and mages are just peons to serve us in all of our fatty majestic glory!
                    Fatty majestic glory?? My Staff of 1000 Truths will destroy your no-lifer Knight class!!!

Comment

Fatty majestic glory?? My Staff of 1000 Truths will destroy your no-lifer Knight class!!!
                      Yeah? Well... my sword is the sword that will pierce the heavens! Even if it's overcompensating for other things...

Comment

Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
                        yeah? Well... My sword is the sword that will pierce the heavens! Even if it's overcompensating for other things...
                        I KnEw It!!

Edit: Annnnd apparently you can't post in all caps, lol. And dammit Wraith you almost made me miss start of World Boss!

Comment

be glad that healing does not increase with the time counter

otherwise u cant even handle suntoria

in all fairness ALL ur attack increase with timer bleed runes even

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            why is it that magic's got atleast 2 heals that heal 80%+ ea time and on the same time they get heal rune and gard?

where is the fairness in that for in late game u can only win agenst a magic if u can 1shot kill them or be luckey to hit them with a L10 asmenea rune
                            Just stall and wait for timer. If they're heal spamming, then their damage output will be low.

Comment

I KnEw It!!

Edit: Annnnd apparently you can't post in all caps, lol. And dammit Wraith you almost made me miss start of World Boss!
                              haha, you fell into the evil knight ploy of making all mages miss WB

Comment

Working...
                              X