Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sum things up

most have powerful toons but use ineffectively

they miss the window of kill mode ( play kill bill music ) if u have not watch kill bill u wont understand

things like sylph mode the first round >> no 50 % time counter and u hope to kill a even br mage

I WILL LAUGH AT U !!

or things like sylph when u are 50 % hp then mage moves to use amnesia rune >> all jammed not even heal rune is usable

seriously its like chess move u move a piece I predict ur move and I move to counter ur move

U predict I counter your move then you proceed to counter my counter moves

its all how tactical games works

example

Understand if the mage use heal rune >> 20 sec cannot use guardian rune

If they use guardian rune >> in sylph mode = NO restoration No heal rune for 20 sec

the inner ticking clock ticks and u know when u should strike when u catch him off guard

Then its time to move in for ur kill

NOT randomly jammed keys !! WTFBBQ I spend GAZZILLION BALENS and u dodge for 1 damage !! U CHEATER !!! ROAR U KEEP HEALING U Wonderful Cupcake MAGE IMBA OP !! U CHEATER then rage in forum
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2015, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      To sum things up

they miss the window of kill mode ( play kill bill music ) if u have not watch kill bill u wont understand

things like sylph mode the first round >> no 50 % time counter and u hope to kill a even br mage

I WILL LAUGH AT U !!

or things like sylph when u are 50 % hp then mage moves to use amnesia rune >> all jammed not even heal rune is usable

seriously its like chess move u move a piece I predict ur move and I move to counter ur move

example

If they use guardian rune >> in sylph mode = NO restoration No heal rune for 20 sec

the inner ticking clock ticks and u know when u should strike when u catch him off guard

NOT randomly jammed keys !! WTFBBQ I spend GAZZILLION BALENS and u dodge for 1 damage !! U CHEATER !!! ROAR U KEEP HEALING U Wonderful Cupcake MAGE IMBA OP !! U CHEATER then rage in forum
      dosen matter how long u wait as a archer for magic's can still heal full without rune and u lose 1-2 skill in pet from atleast then they just have to wait to se a delphic to click gard rune. dosen matter how much u try to counter for the longer u wait the more they heal.

and its now archer over magic anymore like it used to be and a archer got a real problem when they face warriors too.

the only thing im saying its unfair that magic for so much heal when the 2 other classes only get nerfed.....
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

wait without action = fail
        action without wait = fail

how u tread within the frame of waiting for the right time for action is ur call
        its not my duty to teach u how to kill a mage correctly isst it ?

I have already given u clues
        how u figure out it becomes ur issue
        Last edited by Xeptone; 01-14-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

It's a strategy game and each class has their own skills/passives for survivability. Mages have very little decent single target dps, slower rage gain, but have heals and aoes. So, we'll take down your troops fast and can keep from dying fast with well timed heals, but if we can't get a fast kill, dps gets more and more potent while heals and def stay the same (proving that the round timer is biased towards archers XD). In short, a mage can't win by healing. Our heals do 0 damage. We win by using our dps skills and by surviving til sylph mode, when we have a chance to do more single target dps (depending on what sylph we choose).

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
            To sum things up

I WILL LAUGH AT U !!

example

have to agree with this, i know it sounds very hard... but try to think!!!

a strategy makes things easier and faster.
            ofc mages can heal all their dmg back, but a strong archer or knight could easily bring it down with 2-3 hits.

Comment

go play candy crush OP xD
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I think the problem is the OP doesn't know how to play strategy games and relies on the CC. Also they are not called Magic's they are called Mages or Magicians. Anyway read the post by Xeptone completely, they tell you exactly how to play. It's not about defense or heals its about when you sylph. Learn how to do that and you will win more often, if you force a mage to use a rune then you can go sylph and probably kill them before they can do anything.
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

i think you are all just stupid and dont understand sarcasm/jokes on the internet
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Funny how its kinda the same people that screamed that the knight block heal nerf was totally justified, cuz knights have so much HP, now screaming like a choir that mage's are made to heal and bla bla bla.

Even when they restore 300k hp when they're actually being shred to pieces, and are able to collect the same amount of HP just as any other class, its all fair.

Hypocrites all around here.

Comment

The problem isn't mage heals. The problem is still the overpowered guardian rune. Weak mages benefit the most. Well all mages are useless solo but to give them such an advantage that can't be scattered away seems senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Funny how its kinda the same people that screamed that the knight block heal nerf was totally justified, cuz knights have so much HP, now screaming like a choir that mage's are made to heal and bla bla bla.

Even when they restore 300k hp when they're actually being shred to pieces, and are able to collect the same amount of HP just as any other class, its all fair.

Hypocrites all around here.
                        i didnt care about that, think it was op, now its plain useless im honest in that. then again im more into pve than pvp anyway.

worst thing is, the knight in my team now requires healing!!! outrageous:P

tho in tok it was a big relieve. healing the enemy knight by block was a pain, healed more than we could do dmg so thats nice it was reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                          i didnt care about that, think it was op, now its plain useless im honest in that. then again im more into pve than pvp anyway.

worst thing is, the knight in my team now requires healing!!! outrageous:P

tho in tok it was a big relieve. healing the enemy knight by block was a pain, healed more than we could do dmg so thats nice it was reduced.
                          probably the reason they did it and the reason i liked being knight was seeing the knights in tok heal themselves
                          dang should have chosen mage, i love the feeling sunt gives me when my chaos decides to work for a change...feels a bit like block heal again (dreams off)

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            why is it that magic's got atleast 2 heals that heal 80%+ ea time and on the same time they get heal rune and gard?

where is the fairness in that for in late game u can only win agenst a magic if u can 1shot kill them or be luckey to hit them with a L10 asmenea rune
                            I didn't make a mage to play fair.

Comment

A perfectly timed chaos rune can change a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by vibranthearts View Post
                                A perfectly timed chaos rune can change a lot of things.
                                lol.

please lock this thread before it gets even more retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X