Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

magic's heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    my point is if I, Mage that have block like knights and crits like archer against Archer that heals like mage and block like knight which the same to knight that has heals like mage and crit like archers, who will win?

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    that's the point

when lose >>> UNBALANCE !!! NERF NERF !!

when win >>> ROAR I RULE ALL !!! WHY WANT TO NERF ME !!!!

Grass look greener on the otherside

look is deceiving

Wait till u play a mage it squishy against a well build knight

die faster than flies if u meet a archer that constantly deal enough damage to make ur heal ineffective

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    knight's block is also higher than the two
    No. No. No.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    since the OP didnt mention any sylph problem, so its a class battle, heal skills and rune to be exact.
    if we are going to discuss class skill. first, mage's heal takes rage and turns while others have doesnt have to but higher heal rate than the two. archer's crit is higher than the two class which doesnt take rage and knight's block is also higher than the two which they also have block-heal. every class has strenght of their own.

if we are going to balance each class with everyone has heal, block, crit then who will win? should sylph be balance too?

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    judging what u said u do understand its a sylph war and there is 1 sylph that is particularly powerful enough with the correct tool set

to offset mage heals and mages using almost all other sylph will be weak against

SO if u enter a fight with mage >> use evolve hades ( gaia ) and use devil's gaze to reduce that wtfomgbbqimba healing mage

of coz u will cry when u fight against knights

who said u will win against everybody against every class

Dun have a orange gaia full sepulum ?

Blame urself for making that choice and concentrate on training that sylph now

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    archer can't stall time because of there low def. and because magic got some many thing to heal with the can just sit back and use gard rune when we hitting the delphic. dosen matter if ur stall for u have to use it before u run out of pet points.

and offcause magic got need to heal but why is it okay that u guys can heal 90-100% with 3 skills even if u got the skill nerfef to 50-70% it still good for pve like it made for. in pvp its just stupid that u can heal that much in end game for u got the almost same dps as archers because of there low def and u got alot higher mdef then archer.
    Your mdef kinda sucks (relatively). Probably why you're having trouble.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Whoever said mages have have low pdef is smoking something, fought one in a bg yesterday and he took all my hits, was 1 hit away from killing him and he pops on a resto, I literally gave up after that. Not whining and all since its pretty useless to complain about the specific things that each class gets but mages are the superior forces in bgs now with high matk which both knights and archers are weak to and now mages are adding pdef gems to balance out being hit hard by patk. Knights can rip apart a mage easy by shielding up (not complaining about it since that is their special skill) while us skinny archers (unless you cash hard or been playing since the game was released) are used as crops for harvest.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini-Del View Post
    Mages are supposed to heal, knights are supposed to tank and archers are supposed to deal damage or am I wrong ?
    Every class has weakness and strenghts, every class is good in certain situations while other suck, that's the natural way of the game.
    I've seen many games that were ruined because developers tried to "make the classes more balanced" it felt like it doesn't matter what class you play, mage archer knight or whatever they all were the same making the idea of having classes pointless.
    with the addition of sylphs, this game is no different. archers aren't the damage class, sylphs are, and with the iris heal, there is no balance at all.

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44
    replied
    I can barely kill a mage unless it's in 50%. They heal too much xD!
    I prefer it like that. Makes the fights longer and more fun. They use a turn healing, and I deal around that much damage again in two turns anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Mini-Del
    replied
    Mages are supposed to heal, knights are supposed to tank and archers are supposed to deal damage or am I wrong ?
    Every class has weakness and strenghts, every class is good in certain situations while other suck, that's the natural way of the game.
    I've seen many games that were ruined because developers tried to "make the classes more balanced" it felt like it doesn't matter what class you play, mage archer knight or whatever they all were the same making the idea of having classes pointless.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Just stall and wait for timer. If they're heal spamming, then their damage output will be low.
    archer can't stall time because of there low def. and because magic got some many thing to heal with the can just sit back and use gard rune when we hitting the delphic. dosen matter if ur stall for u have to use it before u run out of pet points.

and offcause magic got need to heal but why is it okay that u guys can heal 90-100% with 3 skills even if u got the skill nerfef to 50-70% it still good for pve like it made for. in pvp its just stupid that u can heal that much in end game for u got the almost same dps as archers because of there low def and u got alot higher mdef then archer.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
    Doesn't know doesn't mean cheats bugs not fair insert random curse words

Beileve me I got 1 high tier player that call me a cheat

becoz I dodge his Hercules ulti by taking 1 damage

He have the decency to even speak out in plain words stating that illusion = dodge and does not mean 1 damage

Seriously knowing how rules and tatics works and weave them into ur cycle and rotation

Work ur class to ur favor and stop looking at the grass that u think is greener on the other side

After all however simple this game is ..... its still a tactical game
    Sounds like one tard on my server, "cheating" = beating him while dual boxing 2 accts.

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    Doesn't know doesn't mean cheats bugs not fair insert random curse words

Beileve me I got 1 high tier player that call me a cheat

becoz I dodge his Hercules ulti by taking 1 damage

He have the decency to even speak out in plain words stating that illusion = dodge and does not mean 1 damage

Seriously knowing how rules and tatics works and weave them into ur cycle and rotation

Work ur class to ur favor and stop looking at the grass that u think is greener on the other side

After all however simple this game is ..... its still a tactical game

Leave a comment:

• QHsdoitall
    replied
    Although one school of thought is that the mage role is to heal groups in support and you would be right and they are invaluable. However, any decent mage knows that they have to do damage or they will never win in 1 on 1 fights. This includes God's descent, Necro, Skytrail, solo arena and WB. So, you can stand on the argument that the mages role is heal and its a battle of attrition but you're not fooling any player who has played this game for a while. It's the same thing with Knights with rage steal and back to back shields. It takes a lot of strategy by the archer's to get past both situations. Just wailing on them is not going to do it unless your PATK is way over the top.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yeah? Well... my sword is the sword that will pierce the heavens!
    Do the Impossible, See the Invisible! Row, Row, Fight the Power!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X