Server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge

Can a mod or anyone tell us why Kabam European servers are being missed out on server merges?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....16-3-00-AM-EDT

From this link you can see that no European server has had a merge since 16th May 2014. There is ALOT of people on quite a few servers begging daily for a merge due to multiple reasons. This problem needs to be resolved asap.

Please check out this topic,and leave a reply there,that your server needs a merge,and when it fills the criteria for a merge,I am sure you will get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander. View Post
      Please check out this topic,and leave a reply there,that your server needs a merge,and when it fills the criteria for a merge,I am sure you will get one.
      Well that doesnt work, better say why we cant get a merge...

Comment

I have posted there and there have been people begging for merges but always get completely ignored. There is multiple servers loosing people on an almost daily basis now because of this problem and seems like all the mods on forum are just sitting on their butts staring into space.

Comment

The mods and mentors sadly do not get a vote in which servers do or do not get merges. I sure wish we did though. I know you may not like Xanders answer, and it is easy to take it to task on us, but really there is some top secret criteria that they do not share with us and until servers meet it... I am sorry
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ask the Game Masters and wish that they respond to you
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

If we were knew the criteria for a server to get a merge
              AeonClaire
              A Noobish Knight
              Moonlight
              S3 Worg Lair Europe
              This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
              Mage
              Moonlight
              S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

if everybody in ur server stop spending

u will get merge

The reason why u have not been merging >> server spending enough balen

R2 >> why bother to upset the spending server community ??

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                  if everybody in ur server stop spending

u will get merge

The reason why u have not been merging >> server spending enough balen

R2 >> why bother to upset the spending server community ??
                  not true tho, the top casher in my server keep spending and my server getting merged tomorrow.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by AeonClaire View Post
                    If we were knew the criteria for a server to get a merge
                    asking information to r2games is like sending a bottle in the see...
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

1 player spend 100 k balen vs

20 player spend 20 k balen each month .......

its how u look upon prespective

Comment

to dig deeper .....

if the top player already cash to the point the 2nd player or top 10 cant even touch him

Its time to merge to spur the biggest whale to spend even more even faster and buy all the rubbish R2 have to throw at him despite he does not nid it

If u already got a stable group of cashier that spend regularly on regular amount roughly

Ur server most likely will not be merge

why disturb a group of whalers ?

Its a good idea to think aka food for thought

while we are playing wartune

They are playing it too only different platform

They are playing and charting on how much each server spends every event every month

Plotting graphs that shows lines using ball point laser to show

Ops this server nid to be merge ( 75 % ) chance to get them to spend more

Same like our chance to get rare items from cash box ( the odds are calculated of coz to their favor )
                        Last edited by Xeptone; 01-14-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Might sound cocky but i brought the second merge to our server, so here what i have done:

Start a thread (now there are threads for every time zone, so not really sure how it is atm), polite one, explain how server is losing people and it is hard to find parties for dailies etc etc. Then make many players from your server (or different forum accounts, since no one can tell where those people play) to come and respond to it with the same request (this is the important part, there need to be many replies so your request will be even considered).

After this our server (previously merged with 2 others) got another merge on the next maintenance ~2 weeks after i started the thread.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Think we need to spam Kabam directly with tickets. I will do so when i get home. At least no use to send tickets to R2 or even respond on forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X