Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

question for test servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • question for test servers

    did anyone try to make the higher shards box from bloody inferno. wanna know if rewards are better than the ones from the 100 shards box

  • #2
    it should be a common sense that higher level chest give better reward
    just by common sense tho
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      it should be a common sense that higher level chest give better reward
      just by common sense tho

      and r2 has lots of common sense, right?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

      Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        and r2 has lots of common sense, right?
        right. thats why i ask. maybe diferent, maybe better ,maybe the same

        Comment


        • #5
          I think it will be same stuff but more pieces. Like 10 mahra from 100 pieces chest will be 30 mahra in 200 chest.

          Comment


          • #6
            Personally speaking on my own experience with the forbidden chest III, I only ended up with 5 sepulchrum from so not terribly exciting, and I know others who also did the same chest that said it wasn't worth it, but that's what we get when it says random it could be good or it could be not worth it.
            Server: R2 S168
            Guild: Fallen
            Character Name: Cera
            Class: Mage
            Level: 80

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
              Personally speaking on my own experience with the forbidden chest III, I only ended up with 5 sepulchrum from so not terribly exciting, and I know others who also did the same chest that said it wasn't worth it, but that's what we get when it says random it could be good or it could be not worth it.
              wow i got 5 sep from a forbiden chest 1 (for 100 shards). now you see why we ask)

              Comment


              • #8
                Well...if I remember correctly, I got like 12 mount hoof from my chest III...
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

                Comment


                • #9
                  Made 1 chest III and got lv70 leg stones x5 .... woohoo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Made 1 chest III and got lv70 leg stones x5 .... woohoo
                    how dd you make that?

                    are you on a test server?
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                    Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Made 1 chest III and got lv70 leg stones x5 .... woohoo
                      lol seriously ? why on earth would they put legendary stones as rewards when you can get them from another mpd ? They could make a drop for those who are selecting from 50 to 70 or make a selection so players who have CA already completed cant get those stupid legendary stones because its obvious 90% of those have already 80 gear. Oh who am i kidding, they cant fix a small thing and i ask to make such a big thing. uh oh
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls


                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k






                      Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        how dd you make that?

                        are you on a test server?
                        before reset + after reset run

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          before reset + after reset run
                          oh i did that too

                          you must of had some damn good rolls
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                          Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            oh i did that too

                            you must of had some damn good rolls
                            yea 5-6 only
                            both runs
                            total around 130 thingies each run, have 264 now for mount and 64 leftovers on the treasure shards


                            the whole event feels kinda... easy lol, lot more than I was expecting, just sylph an vulcan an all bosses dead quick, an still got a boatload of the blood crystals zzz

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              yea 5-6 only
                              both runs
                              total around 130 thingies each run, have 264 now for mount and 64 leftovers on the treasure shards


                              the whole event feels kinda... easy lol, lot more than I was expecting, just sylph an vulcan an all bosses dead quick, an still got a boatload of the blood crystals zzz

                              had an issue with the last one, but i was practically 2 manning it
                              since nobody decent online was on after recent besides me and my spouse lol

                              but yeah it is kind of easy
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                              Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X