bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg

I think that players who enter bg and dont play and just stand around waiting for it to end should be kicked after 5 mins of idel time to make it fairer for the one who try to collect and fight

Originally posted by Buddiewardog View Post
    I think that players who enter bg and dont play and just stand around waiting for it to end should be kicked after 5 mins of idel time to make it fairer for the one who try to collect and fight
    Your not the only one who thinks so there are many more and overflowing suggestions to remove BG AFK players
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The only problem with that theory is that if the RED team has 15 members and 2 are AFK... and the BLUE team has 15 members and 6 are AFK.... when the AFK's are booted, the RED team would have more members than the BLUE team.
      [S18] Blazing Desert

Comment

Originally posted by Zack_Jax View Post
        The only problem with that theory is that if the RED team has 15 members and 2 are AFK... and the BLUE team has 15 members and 6 are AFK.... when the AFK's are booted, the RED team would have more members than the BLUE team.
        Thats exactly the point. Afkers just drag a team down. kick them and let new people join. better having 9 members and potentially getting a 10th member than 6 afkers doing nothing.. duhhh

Comment

worth adding that system fills team with fewest players first. so kicking afkers can only balance numbers of active people

Comment

so better than having then there its still that way and you could get ppl that would play

Comment

people would still find a way around it (for example, sitting in the camp zone and clicking every so often to "stay active). Even if you require that they fight or gather crystals, they'd do it only as often as they needed to.

The only way to really fix it is to remove the automatic bonus for winning/losing and make it so that the reward is based solely on how much you participate (the winning team still gets a bonus, but it's per player and based on how much you do as well as which team you're on)

Comment

Originally posted by R2688257 View Post
                people would still find a way around it (for example, sitting in the camp zone and clicking every so often to "stay active). Even if you require that they fight or gather crystals, they'd do it only as often as they needed to.

The only way to really fix it is to remove the automatic bonus for winning/losing and make it so that the reward is based solely on how much you participate (the winning team still gets a bonus, but it's per player and based on how much you do as well as which team you're on)
                no there are other ways
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

There aren't many that can't be bypassed somehow.

It'd be much easier to remove the incentive to afk than to actually figure out a way to remove them altogether.

Comment

That is Absulutely Right.. Those AFK drag the whole Team down.. the very Good option is.. there will be a G.M that look over the Battle Ground.. or if you not move
                    for almost 2minutes, you will be automaticaly kick out, the Battle ground runs for only 15minutes.. so Every Minute there are badly needed..

ARCHER FROM EDENA VILLAGE

Comment

It will be better if the person with the highest battle rating or most active in BG get the leadership of the team. He or she have the authority to choose who to kick out of the team and other members could vote for the kick.

Comment

Originally posted by R2507699 View Post
                        It will be better if the person with the highest battle rating or most active in BG get the leadership of the team. He or she have the authority to choose who to kick out of the team and other members could vote for the kick.
                        yeah thing about it is they might end up only having 1 guild into it
                        like lets say one player from 1 guild who is strongest comes in and kicks everyone who are not from that guild and simply allows his guild mates inside what do u think would happen
                        TOTAL GUILD WARS

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

and Guild wars is a bad thing??

Comment

Working...
                          X